chapter 1

Here you go ....
Target is  still not complete...but I'm still looking forward to this story ......

Nurse-Dr.khanan ur phone?!(said with Neil's phone in her hand which was buzzing continuously from past 15 mins)

Neil just glared her and left ..

Nurse sighed ..."pata nhi kya khake paeda kiya tha inki maa ne inko"

She also left after Neil .....

In OT...

Neil-keep a track of His heartbeats...ya give me the scissors...

Operation was going on and neil was just so engrossed in his opearation......he was not worried about his family and relatives who were  probably waiting for him at "HIS" engagement party ....

On the other side a girl is seen sitting in front of a mirror ......observing herself in the mirror and smiling...then her phone rang and looked at the caller I'd frustrated...cuz but showed *mom*....

Spotboy- ma'am the shot is ready ...shall we go ...

Avni sighed and nodded ...and left after him ....there nandani was waiting for her she gave her phone to nandani and went to give the shot.....

While a lavish hotel is shown.....

Around 8- 9 people are sitting together with serious faces while continuously calling someone....

Gia-mumma chachu kidhar h ?! Or apne toh kha tha chachi bhi milenge aaj?! Yha toh koi nhi h ...CHLO na ghr ....neene aa rhi h ....

Riva-gia ....beta quite...wait ....will go ....if u r sleepy then comehere.....after saying this to gia she looked at her husband .....and raised her brows askinh what to do !!?

Nishant signalled her to come to him ....so she gave gia to bebe and went after him ....

Riva- where is Neil?! Nishant everyone is waiting ..

Nishant-idk riva....he said that he had an operation today .....but I really didn't take it seriously and now hr is not picking up my calls ....

Riva looked at him in disbelief....when he told that he had an operation then u should hv  postponed it ......

Nishant- I can't u know na this date was fixed for this day and bebe says na is inauspicious yo delay good works...

Riva sighed heavily and asked but now what?!...

Nishant- ik what to do !!
These 2 will regret for not coming today ...

Nishant went back where everyone was and held a mic...

"Ladies and gentlemen ....sorry to keep u waiting but there is some emergency so the bride and groom may not come today ...but today they are officially engaged......and about the ring exchange we will hold a private party for that ....now you all may enjoy the party......thank you"

Everyone was shocked and riva looked at nishant in disbelief....

Riva- do u really think nishant that Neil will be fine with ur this decision ....

Nishant- it is his fault ....I didn't do anything .....

Riva just shook her head and left to look for gia....

Nishant- neela aunty rishi uncle ...I hope u guys are fine with my this decision...

Neela- no nishant it's not ur fault .....this is what they both deserve for not coming to their own engagement......

Rishi too nodded......

Back to avni-

After completing her shot ...she came bavk and sat ....nandani came and gave her a water bottle...and again avni's phone rang which was with nandani....

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 31, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

extraordinary love ❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें