Possessive, Obessessive, Attraction

"Hello ?" said Ranbir as he answered his call.

He was sober that morning after huge happy new year party held last night where all his friends, his friends girlfriend, his friends girlfriend's friends and everyone he invited gathered together at his penthouse. When Ranbir hosted a party, the party is a 'not to miss' type of party where alcohol, girls and all those romance are things that most important and must have for a party. Ranbir, a rich spoiled high school boy, handsome, charming, tall... in simple words 'perfect package' boy who always take advantage on his luxurious life gifted from his father who is a billionaire.

"Dude, where were you ? You will come to the class or not ? " said Aditya.

Aditya, Ranbir's best friend and another 'perfect package' boy.

"Class ? What class ?" asked Ranbir.

"Class, dude... St. Xavier... Quick, dude ! If professor caught us, then... rest in peace Ranbir and Aditya..." said Aditya.

"Okay, I'll come..." said Ranbir before he cut the conversation.

Then, Ranbir rubbed his eyes and look at a girl who lying next to him. He just look at that girl and sighed. Then, he stood up and walked to the toilet and take bath. After he take his bath, Ranbir was getting ready to go to high school.

"Hey... where you want to go, baby ?" asked the girl who hugged him from behind.

Ranbir released himself from the girl's embrace and took out some money from his wallet.

"There you go. Your money. You're not so good on bed, dear... and listen , don't call me 'baby'. Now, get out from here." said Ranbir to the girl.

The girl smiled at Ranbir before she took the money, wore her clothes and walked out from the house. After the girl walked away, Ranbir took his bag, his car key and walked out from his room to go to the high school.

"Hey, tidy up my room and the house. Make sure my parents did not suspect anything, okay ?" said Ranbir to his servant before he left the house.

~~~~~~~

"Where is he ?" asked Kalki to Aditya.

Kalki, one of Ranbir's best friend, a rough girl but fashionista girl at the same time. She and Aditya always waited for Ranbir at the entry gate before they go to the class together.

"Ranbir said he will come... there ! Speaking about the devil..." said Aditya who saw Ranbir walking towards them.

"Sorry, guys I'm late." said Ranbir.

"How the party last night, dude ? Lots of fun ? By the way, up or down ?" asked Aditya.

"Wait, wait, wait. Let's go now, okay. We're already late. You guys can discuss about this later. Come !" said Kalki.

"Shit ! I left my phone inside my car. I'll go get it first. Both of you go first, okay ?" said Ranbir before he walked away from his best friend.

"Ranbir, come faster... otherwise you're going to be a dead meat...!" said Kalki before she walked to their class with Aditya.

Ranbir smiled. He didn't care about what Kalki said to him. He walked while looking at the sky. He love to look at the sky. It make him feel free and calm. Accidentally, he bumped to a girl who was carrying a file.

"I'm sorry." said the girl before she quickly walked towards the entry door of St. Xavier High School.

Ranbir couldn't get the chance to look at the face of the girl who bumped him. He turned to look at the girl but that girl already entered the school. He walked to his car and get into his car.