Bio

Name: Y/N
Last name: L/N

Nickname: Poseidon
Age: 18
Power: Poseidon from Shūmatsu no Valkyrie so just to explain one of your powers you will have hydrokinisis so you have the power to completely control water.

Personality: You're not exactly like poseidon since he is an absolute asshole
BUT! You are not exactly the kindest person since your parents left you behind you're kind of a cold-hearted person but tell more about yourself to the people you trust.

Looks before re:zero:

Looks after:

Some notes: You won't be as strong as the actual poseidon (yet) since that would make the story incredibly booooring, but that won't mean you wil be powerless at the beggining you wil be still pretty strong just nowhere near the actual poseidon (y...

Some notes: You won't be as strong as the actual poseidon (yet) since that would make the story incredibly booooring, but that won't mean you wil be powerless at the beggining you wil be still pretty strong just nowhere near the actual poseidon (yet)

Also the rule of "only divine weapons can hurt gods" won't be used here since ya know at that point almost everyone might as well give up against you.

You wil gain this power and trident after you enter the world of re:zero.

You wil be automaticly trained on how to use the trident but nowhere near the level of poseidon (yet)

And lastly you wil have the same body as poseidon when you enter the world of re:zero (but slightly younger than poseidon)

Anyway enjoy reading :)