Eighteen.

~ bryce pov

I was woken up by movement in my arms. I felt Jacob squirming in bed and saw that he was now awake. I saw him wanting to wake up his mother before I stopped him, she desperately needed her rest after the night we had last night. "hey buddy.. good morning!" I said, catching his attention. He smiled at me as he jumped in my arms and hugged me. "good morning Bryce!" he said in his cute little voice, making me smile as well.

"How about.. we let mommy sleep?" I suggested. He looked back at his mother, obviously wanting to wake her up but he finally nodded in agreement. I got up from bed and caught him when he jumped into my open arms. I brushed my teeth and then assisted him with brushing his before we headed downstairs.

I looked at the time which read 8AM, I hadn't even noticed it was this early but I guess this was Jacob's regular time of waking up. It was very quiet, and it seemed as though everyone decided to sleep in today. We walked into an empty kitchen as Jacob told me he was hungry and asked me for cereal. I began to familiarize myself with the place as I looked for the milk and cereal, Jacob often directing me. I grabbed a bowl for myself before moving us to the dining table so we could eat together.

I played him some cartoons on my phone while we ate, watching how adorable he was. His laugh was the cutest thing ever, this boy just eluded happiness.. reminding me of his mother. Every time he would see something cool, he'd tell me to look which made me laugh. He was just too precious. We sat for a bit before we heard footsteps. Sheri walked right over to us, letting us know that she was wondering where those laughs were coming from.

Jacob continued to laugh before he ran to his grandmother and hugged her. "Good morning" I said, smiling at her.

"Good morning Bryce!" She responded before asking me where Addison was. I let her know that she was still sleeping and I had just brought Jacob down to grab some breakfast. But only minutes after, Addison joined us. She greeted us all, kissing her baby boy before walking towards me. She hugged me and sat on my lap as she thanked me for bringing down Jacob for her and taking care of him this morning, but she had nothing to thank me for. She kissed me before leaning towards my ear, "I had a lot of fun with you last night" she whispered, making me smirk and remember the moment we shared. I couldn't help but agree with her statement, last night was beyond amazing and magical.

I stayed for a while longer as everyone else sat for breakfast. But my assistant began to call me, reminding me that I had another business meeting today for my energy drink release soon. I sighed as I had to leave, making Jacob noticeably upset, but I promised him I would see him soon. "Baby, we're going to Bryce's house tomorrow!" she let him know, making Jacob jump up and down.

I chuckled as I hugged him and said my goodbyes to everyone. Addison walked me outside, holding my hand up until we reached my car. I leaned against it as Addison wrapped her arms around my neck and played with my hair. "I didn't know you were so talented Mr.Hall.." she whispered, making me blush. I ran my hands down her back, resting them on her lower back and pulling her closer to me. "You're the one that drives me crazy.." I whispered back.

It was true. Addison had me wrapped around her finger and I didn't mind it not one bit. This girl never ceased to surprise me, she was amazing and I was ready to take this adventure with her of life. I wanted to be with her and accept her child and lifestyle. I liked her so much that all I wanted to do was be with her.. I knew I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend soon. But it had to be perfect, Addison deserved nothing but the best.

She kissed me, pulling me from my thoughts before leaning back and smiling. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" she said sweetly as she stood back and allowed me to get in my car. I kissed her one last time before driving away, already desperately waiting for the next time I would be able to see her again.