"Lard Governor" She uttered. Her lip movement told him what she just uttered which made him smirk.

Grooms and Brides were asked to come to the stage to exchange the rings. Arnav inserted the ring in Khushi's ring finger. When Khushi tried to insert the finger in Arnav's finger, he folded his finger not letting her do that. Khushi looked at him shockingly. He raised his left eyebrow. Khushi pouted at him. Anjali saw him doing that.

"Chotte, what is this? Everyone is looking at you. Let her wear the ring."

Arnav extended the finger and Khushi put the ring making face. She didn't look at him after that. Anjali fed sweet to Khushi and hugged her.

"I'm so happy Khushiji...Chotte is so lucky to have you as his partner."

Arnav smiled at her and Khushi turned her face without smiling which made Arnav raise his eyebrows.

"I too can't believe this is happening." Khushi smiled at Anjali.

"You are not dreaming Khushiji... this is true," Anjali said.

The next second, Khushi shouted...

"Ouch...."

Because Arnav pinched her upper arm.

"See, you are not dreaming." He uttered with his lopsided smile.

Khushi dropped her jaw caressing her arm whereas Anjali left the place chuckling.

"I think you forgot something"

"what?"

"I'm angry with you and you have to do something to cool my anger," he asked in her ear.

"I don't talk to you."

"Really? May I know why?"

"How could you refuse to take my ring? that's why."

"Ohh... ok..."

Khushi again dropped her jaw. What kind he is? Arnav went to his room said nothing. Anjali saw him going and she sensed something is wrong. She stuffed a juice glass in Khushi's hand.

"Khushiji, please give it to Chotte." She left the place hurriedly, without hearing anything from Khushi as if she is busy.

Without any choice left, Khushi went to Arnav's room with the juice glass. Arnav turned around, hearing a knock. He folded his hands, seeing Khushi.

"You became my half-wife. You don't need to knock on my room door."

"He talks so good as if nothing happened, keeping his anger on his nose." She murmured.

"Talk loudly," Arnav ordered.

Keeping the juice glass on the table, she took a step to leave, Arnav clutched her hand.

"Where are you going?"

"Downstairs," She said looking at somewhere.

"Don't you care about my anger?"

She started taking steps towards him and he started moving back.

"Why should I? What is the use if you don't think of me? Can't you think of my condition? I agree I would not have thought of breaking the marriage. But I was supposed to break the marriage because I thought you won't let it happen. After all, I trust you." She panted hard.

Arnav gulped down.

"Of course, I won't let it happen. You know I was already devastated because of the biggest change in Di's life. What will be my condition if you also leave me Khushi? Do you think I could cope with the loss?"

Khushi's anger vanished in a jiffy, seeing Arnav vulnerable. She cupped his face.

"I'm sorry Arnavji... I didn't mean it..."

"Promise me, you will never leave me."

"I promise...I will be with you till my last breath."

Arnav smiled. He pressed his lips on her forehead.

"I'm sorry, Arnavji"

"Didn't you plan anything to cool me?"

It seems Arnav was expecting her to do something childish as usual. Khushi bit her lips and nodded yes.

"What was that?"

"Leave it Arnavji. You have already cooled down. So it's not necessary to think about it."

"Khushi, don't make me angry again... I don't know what I will do. Tell me, what..."

He stopped as Khushi pressed her lips on his, strongly. She got apart and looked at him.

"This is what I planned."

She rushed out, leaving speechless Arnav.

To be continued...