𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

Start bij het begin

    "Been too long, Nick!" I say once we pull apart, making my way to the seat in front of him.

    "Way too long, it took you what, 2 years before you pop back in the BBC studios?" He jokes, laughing as he sets up his microphone, placing the headphones over his ears, I do the same and mentally prepare myself for this interview.

    "Good Morning, BBC!" Nick greets into the microphone, "Today we have a very special guest in the BBC office, pretty nice of him to finally drop by. It's Mr. Harry Styles!"

    "Ey! Good Morning Nick!" I greet, smiling at him as he laughs.

    "G'morning H! How's the tour going? S'going good?" He asks

    "It's going pretty well actually."

    "Alright, so before we get into it, I have a little game for you." He smirks at me mischievously, I narrow my eyes at him, my hands instantly finding it's way to my lips as I nervously tug lightly at it.

    "We're going to attach you to a heart rate monitor, to see how your heart reacts to certain photos." Nick grins, and I face palm.

    Oscar approaches me, the monitor dragged behind him. He places the wires to my chest, and I rub my eye, biting my lip anxiously.

    "Alright, so he's popping them on." Nick talks to the microphone, he was wearing a lab coat and a pair of stethoscopes were draped around his neck.

    "Is he alive Doctor Oscar?" Nick asks

    "Hang on, Hang on." Oscar speaks, his attention fully on the heart rate monitor, checking to see if the wires were responding.

    "What if it's like, there's nothing." I fiddle with the button of my shirt, smirking as Nick lets out a chuckle.

    "He's a robot, Simon Cowell created." Nick animates his voice, to which I laugh at.

    "Hey!"

    "Okay, is that good?" Nick asks

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

    "Okay, is that good?" Nick asks.

    "Heart rate is resting at 68 beats per minute." Oscar says, leaving my side and sitting behind the camera's that were recording the whole thing.

    "Alright, so as I said earlier, I'm going to show you a series of images, and we're gonna see how you react to these images." Nick spoke, holding onto a few papers, and I nod at him.

    "I think we should start with, the man that has made you a movie star, Sir Christopher Nolan," He turns the stack of papers to show a photo of Christopher Nolan, "Talk to me about your relationship with him."

    And I explain how I was in awe of him, and how I was a bit scared, more like intimidated, by him. My heart rate remained calm, and I was calm, nothing too dramatic about it.