𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

Börja om från början

    "Burt, don't. We're fine now, there's no need for this publicity stunt to happen." My dad speaks sternly.

    "Think of the benefits McKenna!" Burt stands from his desk, walking forward as he stops in front of his desk, sitting atop of hit and he crosses his arms.

    "I don't need the benefits Burt, I need to be mentally okay to finish the album you're pressuring me to finish!" I snap, but instinctively lower my eyes and start playing with my fingers again.

    "Alright, fine." Burt rolls his eyes, walking back behind his desk and fishing out our contracts from his drawer.

    "Why isn't Harry here?" He asks, finally finding our contracts and lay them on his table.

    "You can inform him."

    "Alright, so this contract is now voided." He spoke, stamping on both Harry & I's contract, which made me sigh out in relief.

    That was easier than I thought.

    "We'll call Harry later in the day, he's in London right now. It was a pleasure, McKenna!" Burt says, placing the contracts in a manila folder.

    My parents and I finally make our way out of the offices. As soon as we were inside the elevators, I finally let out the sob I was holding in from the second we stepped into Burt's office.

    My dad immediately pulled me into his chest, while I continue sobbing, my mother took my hand in hers, rubbing her thumb over it to help soothe me.

    "Shh, Mack, it's going to be okay, you're going to be okay." My dad whispered in my ear.

    The elevator ride wasn't long, and soon we were standing in the lobby, what was stopping us from leaving was the amount of paparazzi's that were waiting for us outside the building.

    "Oh for fuck's sake." My mom whispers, suddenly leaving my side. I hid my face in my father's chest, not letting paparazzi get any shot of my tear-filled face.

    "Mack, put these on, keep your head down and hold on to your father & I's hand okay?" My mom passes me her sunglasses, quickly placing it over my eyes. She takes my hand in hers and I take my other hand and place it in my dad's.

    We finally made our way out of the offices, the flashes of their cameras blinding as I kept my head down, but it was as if the flashes seemed to be getting stronger.

"McKenna are you alright?"

"McKenna how are you and Harry?"

"McKenna are you and Harry engaged?"

    Paparazzi kept shouting questions left and right which just made my growing headache worsen, I clung on to the hands of my parents, squeezing both so they knew I was uncomfortable. The walk from the entrance of the building to our car was not far, but it felt like it was.

    It was hot out, and I felt the sun glaring down at me, my headache finally at it's peak. I softly tug at my dad's arm, suddenly feeling hot in my tank top and sweats. I know, unprofessional outfit for a "meeting"

    We finally reach our car, and as I was about to hop in, I started to feel woozy, I grip my fathers arm, and soon, all I see was black.

Harry Styles | January 8, 2018 | London, England

    "Harry! So glad you could join us!" Nick exclaims, opening his hands for a hug, to which I gladly entertain, placing my arms around his neck.