Izuku stood there with a face of confusion "well now what"he asked before being tackled onto the bed Izuku opened his eyes and saw Nemuri sitting on his chest and then woth a sadistic tone and her putting her finger under his chin she said"Izu you have to seduce me "she said "what but why this my reward not some trial then prize"he replied"yes but look at what im wearing and im so embarassed that I could die im giving you my first to you whouldn't I get something in return"she pouted crossing her arms and looking away making her seem cute.Izuku smirked and pushed her off she sat up but Izuku wasn't there he was behind her and then he nibbled on her left  fox ears making her breath harder and moan Izuku got an idea "so you can feel everything that happens to your ears and tail good"he said to himself.He began to whisper "I wonder what someone who talks so dirty would do if "he then cupped her cheeks and lifted her heads backwards so she was looking at him there lips were half a inch apart he could feel her heavy breaths "someone put something eqaully as dirty in them".

Recovery girl put head phones and vr glasses on the kids so they couldn't hear or see and Midnight was blushing harder.

She put her head back so she was now looking forward like before and Izuku unlike before started to get more daring he started to nibble on her human ears and playing with her fox ears making her wetter by the second and he continued to whisper"you brought a student to your house just so he could fuck you"he said making her even redder and breath harder then before"how dirty"his left hand left the fox ear and started to caress her thighs making her wetter .She couldn't take it she was about to cum so she turned to Izuku who lifted her head up by the chin and he then she said "i'm so dirty all I want is your thing in me "she said in between breaths.Izuku chuckled "your wish..is my command"he said before kissing her with the lust that could rival a succubus .Midnight tried to defend her tongue but he was overpowering her making his tongue wrapping around hers over and over him sucking her tongue and so so much more after two minutes they separated to breathe.She fell backwards on the bed Izuku leaned over his face staring at hers"please more"she said but she completely forgot and didn't realise izuku was moving his hand inbetween her thigh and then it reached her soaking panties .Izukus fingers were playing with her pussy over the underwear which was leaking Izuku then put his finger underneath not from the top of the panties but the side rubbing her pussy making her moan and breath harder Izuku couldn't take it and he then put his hand completely in her under wear"I never want to let go of your pussy"she blushed even darker before he put two fingers inside her pussy making her scream he kept putting his fingers in and out and then started to move his fingers when inside she came about six times already but he still didn't stop making it worse he began to make out with her "ms Kayama your enjoying this huh"he said before kissing her before she could say anything .In between the kiss Midnight said"call me nemuri"he kept going in the make out and fingering Izuku took his hand out much to her disapointment Izuku then ripped her robe off revealing her boobs behind a sexy red bra which he tore off then he started sucking and playing with her boobs .he kept going for 50 seconds she got desperate and wanted more Izuku noticed and asked "is it my turnshe nodded and said"show me your cock I want it "she said Izuku got off the bed and then took his shirt off revealing a god like body she came at the site of it Izuku took his pants and shorts off revealing a 7 inch Python Midnight looked in awe as Izuku got ontop of her again and "asked you ready"she nodded and izuku massaged the tip of his cock over her vagina before putting it in slowly till it fully went in she then had tears in her eyes and screamed but stopped because he put her into a hug and it seemed like all the pain vanished with it."you okay im sorry "he said she almost forgot of how kind and gentle he was so she simply smiled and caressed his cheek then pulled him into a kiss before going up and down on his little friend Izuku and Nemuri did it for 7 hours before stopping off tiredness .Izuku got up to take a shower when Nemuri had gone in with him her boobs pressed against his back and could clearly see all his scars some were large overs small but they were there and she didn't like it Izuku was looking at the sealing his eyes closed.She put both hands around his waist then she moved her hands up tracing the lines of his almost angular chest he turned his hair covering his eyes she looked up with small tears in her eyes Izuku leaned down and kissed her lips which turned into a make out session then into sex.Izuku left the house but before he could get over his black lambo Nemuri came out and kissed him he was surprised at first then she said"what im your girlfriend it's what we do"she said he smiled before nodding and driving away.

lemon Session over

All the girls were wet and horny Nezu and Recovery girl left right after Izuku kissed her fox ears so they didn't know why everyone was that way.Midnight had several nose bleeds but was hiding her head in the back of her son while MT lady was pissed that Midnight lost it before her and Uraraka was pissed that Deku lost his virginity to her.

Sunday went by fast what with Eri and Izuku going out for ice cream ,pizza and then to the cinama , arcade and park they were the happiest farther and son .Inko came by and they all had a movie night once Eri was in bed he told his mother what he and Nemuri did first she bashed him ,then she cried and hugged him then she asked"hey sweetie I got you a job as a therapist and someone already made an interview with you your going tomorrow"she said Izuku smiled and thanked his mum then he took her home since she wanted to live in her own home so she wouldn't hear Izuku and other future girls and she replaced Izukus room and made it for Eri Izuku had gone to bed .

In the morning Midoriya got changed and so did Eri he dropped her off at school and drove to his new office which had tons of items like three couches, one bed ,a next level desk, the latest laptop , a Massive bookshelf that went across the entire wall filled with romance, action and more genre books .He even had a kitchen and a 19 inch Tv because he was rich.Izuku waited for an hour when his patient came in right on time but the person that came in wasn't what he expected.She was beautiful her hair was snow white, she had the clearest and most beautiful grey eyes, her pale skin looked as smooth as silk and her youthful appearance led him to believe she was in college but what confused him was the fact that she was wearing Pjs.

Rei: thats me but I love Enji he's changed "she said confused then her eldest daughter Riaz said

Riaz:well mum you thought he did but then aliens arrived they completely annihilated him he was so weak compared to them and took that frustration out on you"

Rei was speachless and Shoto was pissed but he wanted to see what happened 

Izuku stood there with his mouth a gape staring in awe and confusion but it was wierd to see two people who had a nurses uniform both male and they were staring at her like she was garbage which angered izuku on of the nurse looking boys walked to izuku and pulled out a card then he said"if she tells you anything call us and we will pay you generously "Izuku got angrier but hid it "will do"he said taking the card then he pushed the two nurses out and said"i'll call you when we done"they nodded and left .Izuku looked at her and asked"so want to tell me who you are and why your in Pjs"she shook her head but was looking to the ground Izuku was upset he walked towards her and extended his hand she saw it and her eyes were filled with fear she shut her eyes ready for the hit .But all she got was the warmest embrace she had ever gotten since her husband Endeavor changed 4 months ago and hit her everyday since.She looked up shock and was met with the kindest and warmest of smiles"it's okay I wont push it and feel free to do what ever you like in here consider it all yours"he said calmly and softly she cried and he hugged her tight "my name is Rei ..Rei but I dont have a last name I dont want Enjis last name and I dont want my families who turned there back on me"she said he nodded"then Rei how about you take my last name "she looked up confused and blushing a bit"Izuku moved her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead making her blush a crimson red .They hugged for at least thirty minutes and she fell asleep in his arms he smiled and placed her on the bed olacing the warm blanket over her she looked as if it was the first time she slepped peacefully"I pomise you Rei I'll find out about whats happening to you and protect you"he said before walking to his desk he looked at the card the nurse dude gave him Izuku burnt it and leaned back on his chair.

Rei was smiling happy she was treated in such a way and Shoto was thank full to Izuku for what he did  and all four children belonging to Rei and Shoto smiled at there mum and soon to be transformed mum knowing they were happy.