the voice of ajith gave ronakshi a jerk...they gets and comes near icu...shocks seeing ajith in vc...

ajith: srishti..plz...ankhe khul meri bachi...plz...deko chahcu bol rahe hi..plz...he is saying..yaar vyaas...yaar plz tum mera best frnd hona...plzz use thik kardo...plzz...ill never make fun of u...plzz vyaas...plz save her....looking at ronakshi standing far...away...

he shouts babhi....bhai...kuch karlo..bhai...puri duniya ke logo ki  jaan bachate ho...humari srishti bhai...srishti..chachu aarahe hi...babe...saying this...he leaves from call...

who could console whom...? just the teared faces..of ronakshi..and sippys greet each other...

with time passing...she is not gettinng better....ronakshi is further breaking...and to the worst...a jun doc comes  and says babe ko reactions aaraha hi...to which sona pushes rohit's hands...gets and with clear helplessness anger...in top of her voice....

sona: rohit..wy are u sitting here..jao....meri bachi ko..bachalo..jis tarah uski maa ke aankho me hope keliye...surgery kiya...mujhe bhi..meri beti chahiye....mi bi ek maa hi ho rohit...meri aankho me hope nahi dikaya tumhe..jao...mujhe meri srishti chahiye...plzz..rohit..jao...she sits on chair..with hands on her head....rohit is understanding..wat she is going through...patting her...with no words left..he just hugs her...saying..vyas dek rahe hi..sona...plz.......

with vyas voice...they breaks hug..and looks at him..whose face is pale...the next few lines he spoke they almost are inaudible...except...a word...we have tried another combination...next few hrs will tell...

rohit's hands first time...goes to vyas...in praying mode...with full of tears plz do something vyass...we beg ...interrupted by tears...from vyas..sir..aap aapka haath humesha upar rahna hi...aap humara idol hi...plzz...and he leaves...

the frustration,the pain,that he is unable to help his boss..infact his mentor..and his best frnd ajith..... is clearly visible on vyas face..not only vyas..staff around him...are in same lines...seeing his assuring hands in pleading mode...they are heart broken...

sona sits on floor..sobbing and shivering now......rohit joins her...holding her..tightly ....the patient parents are witnessing the whole thing...and her mom...comes and sits infont of sona in praying mode...sonakshiji..aap ne jobhi kiya. jab apni bachi ki is halat me bhi...aap ne humare baare me.. socha...we know wat ever we do..will not atleast make even a step...to wat u have done for us...aap sach me...mahaan ho ..and dr.rohit.aap humareliye....bhagwaan hi hi...jo humare bachi ko dusri zindagi diya...

rohit is feeling the suffocation again..this status of god..he doesnt know wat to react...he lifts his head...says with utmost difficulty..."its my duty"...and sighs to tulsi..to take them...

patient dad: dr.rohit...aapki beti ko kuch nahi hoga...jin logo ne is halat me bhi ..dusro ke baare me socha...uskeliye bahut himmat aur dil chahiye....bala uski beti ko kya hoga...aap aapka pariwaar humesha humare jise  bahut saare log..jinhe aap dubara life diya..prayers me rahte hi...sach me..jis tarah aapne hume humara zindagi louta diya... ee aihsaan hum zindagi bar bhul nahi sakte..

they both folds hands...with tears...saying thanku...andstands there itself...

morning:

the sun peeped...making the world brighter...but acouple are still in darknesss....almost 12 hrs...like a million years for them...ronakshi only knew...wat they are holding...praying every second...and fearing every second...they sits ...holding each other...

with a hand touch..they opens their eyes...sees vyas standing infront of them.....rohit gets up...and sona..in sitting mode....holds rohit's hands....closing her eyes..not able to listen....anymore....