Fengjiu was currently glaring at Donghua's cold face as maids knelt around them scared out of their wits. Their masters have always been unbearably sweet, so seeing them like this made them very scared. In truth, they were having a stare-off because Fengjiu was doing something she agreed not to do. She usually listened to Donghua, but she was feeling willful today. Maybe it was the effect of her pregnancy.

"I told you, no work Jiu'er. Why do I come home to find you cooking?"

"I was hungry!" She huffed before crossing her arms. Donghua narrowed his eyes at her.

"You were hungry? We moved here so that you wouldn't need to cook anymore! You could have asked the maids to cook for you."

"I didn't want to!" She argued childishly. She didn't know why she wanted to cook. I just wanted to cook, alright?

"Let's go, you need to rest." Donghua was already pulling her away but Fengjiu didn't follow. He turned back, silently warning her. Fengjiu only shook her head.

"From now on, my wife is not allowed to enter the kitchens. Understood?" Donghua said to the maids kneeling down.

"Yes Dijun!" They peeked at their angry master and quickly bowed their head down. Nothing can make Dijun angry unless it's anything related to his wife's wellbeing. The maids quickly learned that their masters were very much in love. Donghua Dijun does everything his wife asks unless it's bad for her health. As their mistress' pregnancy developed, their mistress grew more willful and their master more protective. The maids usually sided with their mistress but today really seems like her fault.

"Donghua I don't like you!" Fengjiu cried as the atmosphere suddenly froze. Donghua looked at Fengjiu shocked. He never thought he'd ever hear her say those words. His heart started seizing up in panic as he thought that maybe Fengjiu was tired of him. Did she not want me anymore? Does she not love me anymore?

Fengjiu looked at Donghua's blank face and suddenly felt like the biggest villain in all of the realms. She suddenly burst out crying making Donghua look at her shocked once again, but her next words were not what he expected.

"Donghua I'm sorry... I-I... I'm so bad! I'm sorry. I love you very much!" Fengjiu blubbered as she cried. Donghua looked at his crying wife and suddenly remembered Zheyan's words from the night he took Fengjiu to his Peach Grove because of her morning sickness.

"Pregnant women experience really bad mood swings! I don't know how a nice girl like Xiao Jiu will change, but I'm just warning you."

Donghua looked at his crying wife with newfound understanding. Was this why she is being so willful nowadays? He walked to her and pulled her to his arms. Fengjiu immediately wrapped her arms around him and buried her head to his chest to cry. The maids sighed in relief when they saw their masters reconcile. Sigh. Many of them wished they could find a love like their masters.

Both of them were royals but they lived in isolation without any maids. From the two months they've been staying here, Donghua Dijun obviously dotes on Her Highness while Her Highness spoils Dijun with sweets. They barely spend time apart and are usually seen taking walks, lying on the grass or flying a kite together. Dijun had some important business once in a while, so he left to take care of it. He doesn't leave his wife for more than a day. These were all known facts to the staff in Taichen Palace (and probably all the realms).

Fengjiu continued to cry as Donghua patted her back. "Donghua... I love you... I love you... I'm sorry... I was wrong." Hearing her pitiful sobs made Donghua's heart clench so he bent down to look at her and wipe her tears away. "It's alright Jiu'er. I love you too." Fengjiu smiled at him with her teary eyes before hugging him tightly.

In the end, Donghua Dijun ended up staying in the kitchen listening to the instructions of their mistress to make her latest craving.

Author's Note: Here's the second chapter I promised you all! Wowza~ we're at Chapter 30 already! Time really flies hehe~ I always wanted some scenes where Dijun took care of his Jiu'er during pregnancy. There never seems to be any even in fanfics :( so I wrote some myself! HAHAH also the part where Fengjiu says she doesn't like him has been stuck in my head for the longest time!!! So I placed it here hehee poor Dijun, but it's okay! Our Fengjiu loves you very much~

I'm sad/happy to announce that there are officially 5 chapters left :( I will release one chapter per day throughout this week. Thank you sososososososo much for all your support. also...

THANK YOU FOR 8K READS!!

I never expected that the fanfiction I wrote for fun would be liked by so many other people. Since everyone seems to like it so much, I am planning to write another DongFeng fanfiction after this. 

What do you all think? I'm planning to write one that's either:

1.) Set in ELOD/Pillow Book when Dijun gives the fruit to Jiheng. I recently read a fanfic set at the same period where Fengjiu doesn't steal the fruit and leaves Fanyin Valley instead. I really like that idea!! It smells like ultimate fluff because it doesn't matter if they're not fated in ELOD ;)

2.) A really painful but happy ending continuation of TMOPB 

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below~