Trailer

Scene shows Waffen SS officers wearing gas masks, walking on dead bodies of medieval looking soldiers.

Seen changes to Spitfires battling Wyverns.

Scene changes to artillery firing.

Scene changes to the Bismark and Hood firing at an unknown fleet.

Scene Changes to a flag being lowered and is replaced with the flag of Imperial Japan.

Scene changes to Soviets battling unknown enemies with Tanks in a snowy landscape.

Scene of the Pearl Harbor being raided by an unknown force.

Scene Changes to Littorio firing her turrets.

Scene Changes to Tigers passing a field that was charred.

Scene changes to a woman having PTSD when Stuka's start dive bombing a base.

Scene changes to the Graff Zeppelin in New York.

Scene Changes to the I-400s emerging.

Scene Changes to the American flag being raised by soldiers.

Scene Changes to Jews hand shaking with Hitler.

Scene Changes to medieval looking people being sent to concentration camps.

Scene Changes to the Mikasa being accompanied by another ship that looked the same as her.

Scene Changes to Katyusha rockets being fired in the dead of night.

Scene Changes with the Tirpitz and the Victorious sailing together accompanied by multiple Destroyers.

Scene Changes to a Jet being flown with a Swatsika.

Scene Changes to a Jet with the American Star firing missiles.

Scene Changes to Japanese and Americans struggling to land on a beach.

Scene Changes to the Iowa and the Missouri being accompanied by the Yamato and the Musashi against a ship that looks like Yamato.

Scene Changes to soldiers ducking in fear when hundreds of Stukas appear.

Scene Changes to Hitler and Churchill hand shaking.

Scene Changes to Hirohito and Roosevelt having a meeting.

Scene Changes to Stalin having a speech on a partly destroyed medieval castle and thousands of soldiers are cheering.

Scene Changes to Wermarcht Soldiers with British Soldiers on a campfire.

Scene Changes to a plane dropping a bomb.

Scene Changes to a ship that looks like the Mutsuki being captured.

Scene Changes to another plane dropping a bomb.

Scene Changes to a bright explosion.

Scene Changes to a destroyed city and joint Allied and Axis forces March into it.

Scene Changes to flagpoles flying the Flags of USA, Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, France, Great Britain, Italy, and Japan with a building that had a symbol of the United Nations on it.

Scene Changes to man saying;"Flag of Our Fathers".