━━━ 2.1 race

Start from the beginning

The rain stopped fifteen minutes later and we paid and left, the area was quiet and no one was around, I continued my journey through the city, with Gabe and Kaiden following behind me

"I heard you are going to a party after the race?" Kaiden's voice rang through the air.

"I am." I said nonchalantly.

"Do you have an outfit?" Kaiden asked.

"I'll just wear my race gear."

"What!? No way! You have to get dressed up, everyone will be there! You can't disappoint them."

I never disappoint.

Kaiden walked up to me, dragging Gabe along next to him. He pulled my upper arm and walked me to the closest luxury clothes shop.

"Come on, I'll pay for your clothes and whatever. I'll even hire a makeup artist, cause I know that you can't use make-up for s**t."

Well, it might be nice to get dressed up for once...

"Hi! My name is Tori! How can I help you?" The lady in the shop said. She was really pretty, she looked at Kaiden. "Wait a second! Are you Kaiden L/N?!"

"Yeh?"

"Oh my goodness! I have all of your featured magazines! Are you here for clothes? If you are, we have a really good range for male clothing." She fangirled.

"That's so cool," He said, He sounded genuinely happy. "But I'm actually here to buy my sister clothes, she has a big party tomorrow night and she has nothing fancy to wear. So it would be really great if you could help her." Tori looked at me and gave me a big happy smile.

"Of course I can!"

"Also, did you do your makeup yourself? Because if you did, could you maybe do Y/N's as well? She doesn't really know what to do when it comes to beauty." He laughed.

"I hate you." I mumbled under my breath.

"I'd love to."

"Alright! I'm gonna go have a wander with Gabe, see you when we get back N/N! Have fun!" He said, grabbing Gabe's arm and walking out of the shop with him.

"Sooo, where will you be wearing the clothes?" She said, turning to me, smiling. She was maybe around the same age as me, and she made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I felt like I could tell her anything.

"Well... y'know those races that are on tomorrow night?" She nodded her head. "I'm a driver and after the race I'm going to the party or whatever, I'm guessing that it will be a big, since it's the internationals and all so maybe something black and long, but not too long. I don't want to trip on it, if you know what I mean." I said, looking around the shop.