Three Immortals, Acceptance

Start from the beginning

“Your brother was killed by things like that but stronger than the normal ones that come after you. If you want to protect…”

“Shut up! Shut up! You don’t know anything about my brother! Who do you fucking think you are coming here!?” she snapped walking out the door leaving him alone in the apartment.

Allea walked around the city to forget her frustration. She sat on a bench in the park.

The fuck, he should be the one to leave that was my freakin’ apartment.

Allea sighed then two familiar faces walked up to her.

Bryan and Michelle.

“Lemme guess you’ll tell me to come back to school and…” she fell into silence seeing the look on their faces. There was something wrong and they needed to tell her.

“What is it?” Allea asked. They looked at each other.

“We need to tell you something, it’s about…” Michelle stopped and was looking somewhere to the right. She looked where she was staring at and saw three people approaching them.

“I see you three already met” a beautiful and tall lady said, she was smoking a pipe and had two companions with her. One of them was familiar to Allea.

“Of course we know each other the three of us are childhood friends.” Bryan replied as if he knew her.

“You haven’t met by coincidence. You three are connected by fate and will always be connected by it even if you three are miles apart” one of them interrupted. He had sharp mauve eyes and his bangs almost covering his left eye.

 “Alicade, you’re here too?” Michelle said in a calm voice.

“Yes sweetheart, Mikhal and Elizar are my best friends, that and we’re stuck together whether we like it or not” the other guy said, slyly glancing at the beautiful woman Bryan was talking to and giving an arrogant glance at Elizar that kept a calm face but it was clear in his eyes the annoyance he had for that guy.

Alicade had an attractive face but usually guy’s who had a face like that we’re Casanova playboys with a charismatic aura. The one named Mikhal was a beautiful slender and tall woman, she had long black hair but her eyes we’re mauve just like Elizar’s and Alicade. Who we’re these guys?

 “Somebody tell me what’s going on and why are you here?” Allea glared at Elizar who showed no emotion.

“My rebellious dear” Alicade smiled.

 “The three of you are destined to be heroes of this useless world” he said.

“Haven’t you notice you’re different from others. The three of you” he said in a calm voice looking at me and turning his glance at Michelle and Bryan.

“Just look at your eyes, they’re different from others. You can hypnotize others by just a wave of a hand and you can shot sparks from your fingers.” Alicade smiled, backing off Allea.

“You three are destined for great things. You aren’t human, you are called a sorcerer. Every century the three of you are reincarnated to imprison an immortal evil that goes by the name Ynferno. Every century Ynferno awakens from his slumber and tries to break the world and turn it into chaos. The mission here is to keep the world in balance between good and evil” Elizar continued. Allea gave a sarcastic laugh.

 “I don’t mind if the world gets blown to pieces. The world is messed up already as it is, interesting story though” Allea laughed.

“This is serious!” Elizar yelled.