Prologue

"This is the story of how I died. But, don't worry! This actually a very fun story, and the truth is it's not even mine. This is the story of a girl named Alaska." a voice, Draco Malfoy, said.

"The story actually begins with the sun. Yes, a drop of sunlight fell from the heavens. And from this small drop of sunlight grew a magic, golden flower. It had the ability to heal the sick and injured. Oh, you see that old man over there? You might want to remember him. He's kind of important." Draco continued.

The sun appeared and a glowing drop of sunlight fell onto the ground, and a gorgeous golden flower bloomed.

Then, an old man near the end of his life and a thirst for power noticed the flower and reached for it.

Across the harbor, a kingdom grew and prospered.

A portrait of two men appeared.

One had short brown hair and ruby red eyes and the other had black hair with white stripes that went right past his shoulders and forest green eyes.

Both of them were smiling warmly and their snake circlets shone brightly in the sunlight.

"Well, centuries passed. And a hop, skip, and a boat ride away, there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved Lord and Consort Slytherin. And the Consort? Well, he was about to have a baby, but he got sick. Really sick."

In another room, a pregnant man laid in the bed, barely conscious

His husband, Marvolo, was at his bedside holding his hand with teary eyes.

"Sev, stay with us, darling. I love you too much to let you go. You carry our baby in your belly," he pleaded, tightening his grip on his love's hand.

(Pretend this is Marvolo and Severus is Arianna

(Pretend this is Marvolo and Severus is Arianna.)

A woman with fiery red hair and emerald green eyes held Severus's other hand.

This woman was Lily Evans, best childhood friend of Severus and Marvolo and their adoptive sister.

"Come on, Severus. Please pull through," she whispered.