Promised One

Thank you for reading this one shot.

Please enjoy it to the end 💕✨

~~~

Kim Taehyung had been promised to one of the richest families in Seoul.

As an 18 year old his life ended in his teen years — almost everywhere he went he was known as the Jeon Jungkook's soon to be husband.

The whole Seoul knew, and so did Taehyung.

The chapters of his book were coming to an end and soon Taehyung was going to start a whole new book, a whole new start.

Taehyung sat in his bed staring out of the window where the outside was illuminated by small yellow and white lights followed with a decoration of white roses everywhere.

Small droplets of tears fell down to his face, he couldn't help but think that this was madness.

Being promised to someone he never knew — he might've played with the guy when he was 5 years old, but he has no memories of the guy now.

Thinking of someone owning the key to his heart in such way made him upset, he always wondered how love felt, to be able to love someone freely and give them your all.

The door clicked open and Taehyung immediately used his hand wiping those wet eyes of his and sniffed pretending to be normal.

He turned around and saw his mother giving him a worried look, she must've noticed Taehyungs red eyes and frowned walking towards him.

She sat next to him and gently caught his hands bringing them up to her lips, placing gentle kisses on them, "Why are you sad, dear?" She asked, she clearly hated seeing her son unhappy and tried to comfort him.

Taehyung looked down, more tears falling, those tears that were in pain just as much as Taehyung was. "This, mom, all of this..." Taehyung sniffed looking at his mother.

His mother understood what she meant and sighed, rubbing his hands with her thumbs she decided to tell Taehyung something that she has been meaning to tell, "Listen, dear, I know you are against this and I am truly sorry that you haven't gotten the chance to experience life freely...."

She looked into those big caramel eyes that were just like honey, as beautiful as ever but full of pain and rage, "This was never my choice, I am sorry, I really am, precious." She gently connected her forehead with Taehyungs and kissed it then pulled back.

"Now, there are so many guests waiting for you to show up downstairs.... you have to be present." She stood up and bend down wiping Taehyungs tears then gently pulled the boy up to his feet.

Ignoring the aching pain in his heart Taehyung decided to listen to his mother and be that perfect boy he used to be, in order for the long lasting reputation of his family to not be ruined.

When they got downstairs his mother was about to open the two big doors that led him outside into the beautiful decorated place filled with guests from his and his husband's side, the husband he didn't know.

"Mom, can I please have a moment to myself?" Taehyung asked stopping his mother, the woman turned around and nodded her head, she smiled softly before opening the door, "I'll be waiting outside..." she said and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung inhaled deeply then exhaled, repeating the same process multiple times.

He touched his chest trying to calm down his nervousness and his beating heart.