I laughed and said, "sorry to say it, dad, but I think I've been officially turned into a Weasley. Ron even made a birth certificate for me." Remus chuckled. 

"The Weasley's are wonderful, you'll have a great family with them. Hey, maybe your dad can be the cool uncle," he teased. 

"How do you know who I am?" I raised my eyebrows. 

"How can I not know my Goddaughter?" grinned Remus, winking. "Besides, Sirius talks nonstop about you, feels like I've known you years already." I smiled and headed to the kitchen. 

"I'm hungry..."

"Have the Weasley's not been feeding you?" my dad asked, his newfound dad mode instantly switched on. "You know I'm shit at cooking, Pheobe- what d'you want? Remus could probably make it."

"Right, you're shit at cooking, unlike me," I said, laughing dryly. 

"What?"

"Nothing," I shook my head. 

"Is this- do you want chocolate?" he asked cautiously. 

"Sirius!" Remus scolded loudly from the dining room.

"What?!" my dad complained, "when you're grumpy you always eat, like, five pounds of chocolate! Maybe she got that from you!"

"I'm- I'm literally not even related to him- how would I get something from him-"

"What are you talking about? Of course we're related," he said, rolling his eyes at my dad. "And, lucky for you, unlike Sirius, I'm not shit at cooking."

"See! You got that from him too!" said my dad with finality. I stared at the two of them. 

"You can't be serious."

"I am," grinned my dad. "Besides- look, you got your horrible eyesight from James!"

"And I am no longer hungry." I said, exiting the kitchen and walking upstairs with my bag, deciding which room I liked best. I found out with two beds, which would be perfect for when Hermione moved in, and started unpacking my things. It wasn't long before Ginny came knocking, looking apologetic as she shut the door behind her. 

"Hey," I said, folding a shirt, "what's up? I thought you hated me."

"No, God no, and I am so sorry I had to drag you into this," she said. I froze and dropped the shirt, blinking at her. 

"I'm- what?"

"I don't actually hate you, Pheobe, you're gorgeous and kind and funny and it was a complete accident you got dragged into this." 

"I don't follow, I thought you were pissed because I was stealing-?"

"No, honestly," Ginny sighed, shaking her head. "I love that Fred and George and Ron finally have someone they can protect. I've told them to stop bothering me about being my big brothers and I am so glad we have you."

"So- so then, what's the deal?" I stammered, trying to wrap my mind around it all. "Why make a big thing about-"

"It's because, well, I have to make sure they don't know...something about me." I raised an eyebrow and sat up.