"But-"

"Can you shut up?" said George finally. "It's been five days since we've last bloody seen you awake and conscious. Harry came back from the Portkey or whatever five days back, with you and Cedric...-"

"Where's Harry?" I asked suddenly, realizing he wasn't there. Nobody answered me, instead staring at the floor or looking at me pitifully. "What's going on? Did I miss something? I don't understand-"

"We...we don't really know."

"What are you going on about?"

"We...um...ever since you, him, and...Cedric returned.." Hermione started carefully, "we haven't...we haven't seen Harry an awful lot."

"Awful lot is one way to say it," said Seamus, nodding along, "he just..we see him in the morning, when he's leaving the common room, but that's it. We don't know where he goes; he always has his Invisibility Cloak with him."

"Is he okay?"

"Calm down," said Hermione, nudging me teasingly. "I know you're panicking about your boyfriend, but he's just been really scared for these last few days. It, erm...he hasn't told us what happened to you, why you've been unconscious, so we all just assumed that you passed out in fear..." I paused, remembering what happened. 

the cruciatus curse..

voldemort..

the graveyard...

"He's been scared," said Lavender. 

"We've all been."

"What...what really happened, Pheobe?" asked Seamus after a moment. I hesitated and shook my head, shuddering when I remembered the feeling of being under the Cruciatus Curse. 

"...it was pretty bad." I turned to glance out the window, and out of the corner of my eye, I could've sworn I saw Draco Malfoy standing there with his hands shoved in his pockets. Fred noticed me looking and spoke up. 

"Git's been visiting every day. Suppose he feels bad since his cousin was attacked by his dad's best mate," said Fred loudly. 

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

When Madam Pomfrey finally said I could go, what felt like forever later, I nearly jumped out of the cot, scaring all my friends. 

"Where are you going?!"

"Careful!" exclaimed Madam Pomfrey. "Your head's still sensitive, and your leg-"

"Thank you!" I said loudly, walking away. 

"But where-"

"To find real food!" Pomfrey had been making me go on a strict diet of foods that would be good for my recovery, like boiled vegetables and mashed carrots, but luckily I had a Ron to sneak me some fudge every now and then.

I went out to the courtyard, where I knew Harry would be, probably hidden under his cloak. I located the tree that we sat under together and carefully walked over, trying not to make too much noise as I gently felt for the cloak and pulled it off to reveal Harry blankly staring out at the lake.