~chapter 24~

You look at y/n, "I had to my dad forced me." You say as you look into her hurt eyes. "You promised me draco." She says. You put your arms around her and explain to her what happened. She tells you tells you that's why Dumbledore called her to the office was about you. "Well we're finish the potion test tomorrow ok." You say to her as she smiles at you. You guys spend the rest of the day together. It was the next day you guys were walking to snapes class, as you guys sit down the phone rings, Dumbledore wanted Draco at his office. He lets go of your hand, you guys start mixing the stuff for the potion, snape starts yelling at you because your doing it wrong. "STOP YOU IDIOT." He screams at you. People start laughing and whispering about you. You start to feel like you can't breathe and you start shaking and crying. You were having a panic attack, someone from the back of the classroom screams "get malfoy he knows how to take care of her." You here someone run out of the doors, running to get Draco. After a few minutes you here the doors slam open. Snape was still yelling at you, "WOULD YOU STOP YELLING AT HER YOU IDOT SHES HAVING A PANIC ATTACK." Draco screams. He walks over to you and pulls you into his arms, "it's okay baby, just like we practiced, breathe in and out." You look at him, you really couldn't breathe. Your eyes start to shut, as Draco screams "GO GET A NURSE." Some random guys were about to whisper something about you, "if you say another word about her I will kill you. Now get a nurse." He demands at the guy. They were taking forever draco picks you up crying and runs you to the hospital wing. You wake up to see Draco crying on the floor with his head in his hands. You try to say his name, but you passed out again. Draco walks up to the nurses, "do you know what's wrong with her?" He demands. They look at him and say they don't know what's wrong. You could here everything but you couldn't see what was happening. You hear Draco sit next to you and hold your hand. You can hear him crying. After a few hours you wake up, he looks at you. "Baby your awake." He crys. You look at him and wipe his tears away. "Shh don't cry I'm okay." You pull Draco into your arms, snape walks in. "Draco you have detention in my class now." You look and him with a look. "Why do I have detention? I saved my girlfriend."  Snape looks at Draco, "you called me an idiot." You look at snape, "he's staying here, I think you should go." You take a pen and throw it at him. Draco laughs...

The dangerous love of draco malfoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें