"But how-"

"A magician never reveals their secrets!" Bexley smirked as she continued looking through the photos, her eyes began to well as pictures of herself and Sirius emerged, ones that Bexley didn't even know Lily had taken, the last page became decorated with her tears. The Marauders faces all grinning at each other before smiling up at Bexley.

"Lily, it's spectacular." Bexley pulled Lily into a tight embrace, her tears wetting Lily's pyjama top. After clearing up the paper and dressing, they headed down to breakfast, various people approaching her to say happy birthday. As they pushed open the door to the Great Hall, confetti erupted above her head, the Marauder's each holding their wands up.

"Happy Birthday!" They greeted her with smiles and hugs, they weren't alone. The Quidditch team were there too and mingled in the middle, Frank and Alice looking rather squished.

"We didn't know what to get you." They approached as the team threw confetti at each other. They handed her a rectangular parcel, concealed inside a book about the history of Quidditch.

"It's perfect, thank you." Bexley hugged them and was ushered to the benches for breakfast. Gryffindors from different directions tapping her on the shoulder to wish her happy birthday.

"Happy birthday Bexley," Pandora announced from behind her, Xenophelius at her side.

"Thank you, guys." Suddenly, Pandora was placing a chain around her neck, an opal dangling from the end.

"Your birth crystal! Also good to keep away the trolls." Pandora beamed as she skipped back to the Ravenclaw table, Xenophelius in tow. Bexley called her thanks to them before turning to breakfast.

"Happy birthday Morgan." Sirius finally appeared at her side, his hand on the small of her back he pressed his lips to hers, his kiss was excited and alive.

"Some of us are trying to eat." James interrupted, they pulled apart, Sirius's hand still resting on her. "Here you go, Bex." James skidded a roughly wrapped parcel to her.

"Thank you, James." She slipped on a pair of shiny new Quidditch gloves. "I needed a new pair." James winked at her, Lily giving him an approving smile.

"I can change it if you don't like it." Peter had gotten her a large black quill, it wrote without needing an inkpot.

"It's amazing Peter," His expression eased at Bexley's acceptance of the gift. Remus handed her a square package, her heart practically leapt out of her chest when she saw a first edition of 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard' staring up at her.

"We used to be read this when we were little. How did you manage to get a first copy?" Bexley looked up at him.

"Don't you dare tell her Remus! She'll look at the price and probably pay you back for it." Lily intermitted.

"I wouldn't! I'm just curious." Bexley admired her gifts as everyone dug into breakfast, she rested her head on Sirius as she read the Quidditch book Frank and Alice had gotten her.

"Are you happy?" Sirius asked as he watched her read.

"I don't think this day could get any better." Bexley smiled up at him.

"It might do." Sirius slipped her a roll of parchment, she unwrapped it under the table, Sirius's writing scrawled a riddle, at 10 pm she was to meet him at the place where he's closest to himself.

As lessons proceeded, Bexley's mind wondered and whirred, trying to calculate what he meant. Sirius was no help, he kept looking at her mysteriously and just winking at her when she asked for help. It was 9 pm in the common room when it finally clicked.

"The stars!" She lept up, startling some first years. "Sorry. Astronomy is very important to me." She brushed it off and sunk back into her seat. Don't tell me he's going to give me an Astronomy lesson, Bexley sighed. The tower! At half-past, she collected her things and placed them in the dormitory.

"Have a lovely evening," Lily spoke knowingly, her eyes practically smiling at her. Bexley kissed Lily's cheek before sneaking out of the common room, any teachers she met she told them she was just on her prefect duties. At the bottom of the steps to the Astronomy tower, Bexley looked around, double-checking she was alone. I'm going to look like a right prat if I'm wrong she muttered to herself as she climbed the steps.

"You took your time." Sirius stood before her, his first few shirt buttons undone, his hands in his pockets. The sky night was his stage, and boy was he going to perform for Bexley.

______________________________
Hey all I hope you're well! This chapter was just sort of a filler, the scrabble was inspired by a Pinterest post I saw and I literally fell in love with it. I hope yall are well and safe. ❤️ See you soon, school has started for me so pray for me :)
M🥰