Chapter5-⚠️A smutty Hallows Morning⚠️

Patrick's POV

I flip Henry over under me. Kissing his neck hungrily. I bite him enough to make a mark.
     "Now everyone will Know your mine~.."Henry groans tilting his head back. I lick down his body only to stop at his underwear ripping them off him. I start to jerk him off moving my hand at a slow pace. I grab his wrists with my free hand pinning them above his head. I lick his pbottom lip bitting it a little. He whimpers a little. I let go of his cock and kiss him in a sexy matter and way. "Good luck walking tomorrow Bowers~.." I giggle Whilst Grabbing some lube out of the side table. I Lubricate my finger and that puckering pink hole of his. I was about to Stick my finger in until I heard a thud outside..'It can't be Butch..' I thought to myself. For. Moment
     "Patty..?" I heard henry Whine. I look at him and he looks so good and fuckable but for once..I thought of what henry would think of it..if he wasn't drunk. He would kill me. Even worse hate me! I pull up and zip my pants. I Cover henry with a pillow because that shit is mine no one needs to see that. "Where are you going..?" Henry asks Confused. I looked through a Separate window and see The losers.
"Oh Fuck.." I run outside Scaring them. "Give that fucking camera.." I growl. Wheezy Brings me the camera. "If any of you tell anyone about this..Especially Henry...ILL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!" They run away terrified. I Walk back in Setting the camera on the counter. I grab henry and drag him up to my room.
Once there I kiss him Pushing him onto the bed so I can lock the door. Once that was done I walk to henry and get on top of him continuing the kiss we shared beforehand. I Slowly massage Henry's hole as a tease. Henry Moans and whimpers but it's muffled by the kiss. I push my ring finger onto His hole. His breath hitches With a small moan. I thrust that finger until I see fit to add another. Which was very soon, i pushed my middle finger into him. He hisses in pain but I keep thrusting my fingers. Eventually, after not to long he was moaning.
"P-Patrick~..! Please! Just fuck me already..~" Henry was Griping my wrist with a large amount of Force.
"Oh my god yes~..I've wanted to hear you say that for the longest time..!" I quickly removed my fingers and replace them with my dick, after I put my cock in him..I start to thrust gently.

Henry's POV

Oh my god this is the only good idea I've had! I feel his thrusts making me moan Lustfully
"Mmm~.." I Hold his shoulders..I feel his Muscles on his arm surprised he has any at all. And it's hot.As.Fuck! The feeling I feel right now is Unreplacable(I love making up words :D) But I need more of it.
     "Mngh~..More~..Please give me more Patrick~!" I whined Causing Patrick to snap and Start Rapidly thrusting into me. At this point now I was screaming with pleasure.
     "P-PATTY~! I-I'm gonna C-um-m~" Before I could do anything Patrick had Came inside me so I followed suit and Came on both of our chests. I fall asleep due to How tiring that made me along with the affect of the beer.

Patrick's POV

     Henry Had passed out after I pulled out. I decided it be best if He didn't know this happened so I Struggled to carry him to his chair. I dress him and Then go to my room to sleep.
(Well I'm glad I'm back but I might start writing some one shots on the side if y'all wanna read those when their out. Have a wonderful morning Day or Night. ♡︎ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎✌︎︎. )