chapter 3

I always thought DADA classes would be boring - partly because we don't use it as much now that mister no nose is gone - and also because of a certain creepy teacher. But that aside, I was definitely not expecting anything big to happen.

But oh boy someone better hold me before I faint.

"someone happened to drop by today," Karaka said, clearing his throat. I snapped back to reality. "He'll be teaching you today instead of me."

the messy haired man waved at us excitedly, a nervous sigh was heard. "I'm glad to be back." Harry Potter looked around the class.

soon enough, a fun DADA class was held.

ah... If only he thought DADA instead of Karaka...

✧.•:⁺•✧°:*.✧⁺•.:✧.*:.⁺✧

James suddenly called me to the Gryffindor lounge, and when I say I'm nervous, I'm more nervous than I usually am before an exam. Anything that has to do with James is never good.

his pranks could get him expelled and as much as I am his friend, there is no way in hell will I follow behind him.

After I finally step into the lounge area, I was greeted by a pleasant - more or less - surprise.

James who was talking and laughing with his father stopped momentarily, waving towards me as he spotted me entering the room.

Oh how much I want to choke him by the neck and throw his body into a fire pit.

The harry potter turned his neck towards me, giving me a small shy smile which I returned awkwardly.

My heart skipped a beat. Okay, he's charming. I'll let James go just this once.

Come to think of it, doesn't Rachel like harry potter?

... I'm getting giddy just thinking about her jealous face-

"Y/n?"

"Huh?" When I looked at James face, I was already in front of them both.

Harry potter's smile was so alluring he literally lured me from the door and around the couch.

Damn that's some power he got there.

Harry potter's smile was still directed towards me. He finally opened his mouth, "y/n-"

"I swear I did not throw a frog in the water and turned it into a shark and tried feeding James to them."

"What?"

"What?"

"Y/n, what?"

"What?"

...

What.

Harry cleared his throat, patting the sofa next to him. "Sit down. I'm not here to talk about... Whatever it is you did."

Phew thank God.

"I just wanted to meet the girl James wouldn't stop talking about."

Oh shit what-

I panicked, feeling my ears turn hot. "He did not tell you the time I nearly pushed him from the ravenclaw bridge did he?"

"You did what?"

"Oh never mind then." I said, sliding comfortably into the seat. The heat from the campfire beside me warmed my fingers.

"I'm starting to question your choice of friends. You wouldn't happen to be a masoch-"

"No!" James quickly denied, jumping to me his feet.

I looked at him with big round eyes, a fake shocked expression on my face. "James, you should've told me! I'm not one to judge."