The Gender Reveal

Start from the beginning

Doctor: Hello? Is this Mrs. Blane?

Y/N: Yes.

Doctor: Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Blane you guys are having a girl.

Everyone was so excited including you two.

Y/N: Thank you.

Everyone cheered for joy for you and Tristan and the guys couldn't wait to meet your daughter and their niece.

Dom:

You guys we're out at a restaurant with his friends and someone at the table knows what your having so for dessert you we're brought a vanilla cake. You took the cake from the waiter and then you began to cut it. Once you cut into it you saw the gender and you started crying.

Dom: What is it baby?

Y/N: We're having a boy.

Everyone was so happy for you guys and you guys couldn't wait for your son to come fast enough.

Padre:

You and Matt we're with your friends at a pool party and this was also your gender reveal. After you had talked to everyone and you had hugged everyone before you knew it, it was time for the gender reveal.

Bryan: Guys I have had the privilege of knowing the gender of this baby and Y/N, Matt I think your gonna love what your having.

So you we're helped out of the pool and you had made your way over to a white board and waited for further instructions from Bryan.

Bryan: Ok now close your eyes and shoot the paint from this paint gun onto the board and when I say go you may open your eyes and see what your having.

So you guys did just that. Once you guys had the gun took out of your hands with your eyes closed you waited for your sacred word.

Bryan: Go!

When you opened your eyes you guys saw what y'all we're having and you both started crying.

Bryan: Congrats you guys your having a girl!

You guys and his friends couldn't wait for your baby girl to come fast enough.

Darius:

You guys we're doing house work and you we're about to go do something else when your phone rang. You couldn't find it but then you heard the answer machine go off it was your doctors office.

Nurse: Hi Mr. and Mrs. Rusnack I'm calling to congratulate you guys on your baby boy call me back to schedule your next appointment thank you have a great rest of your day.

You just cried and Darius came over to you with a look of concern on his face.

Darius: Baby what's wrong?

Y/N: The doctors just called?

Darius: And?

Y/N: We're having a baby boy.

You both we're so happy. You told his friends and they we're so happy you all couldn't wait to meet your son fast enough.

Dayne:

You guys had someone go get the gender and put it in food so that when you bit into it you would find out what your having.

You guys we're in the living room when the door bell rang and he went to go get it. He talked to the person and then he closed the door.

Dayne: Baby it's here.

You went into the kitchen and saw your cookies that your friend had ordered for you and they looked good.

Dayne: You ready baby?

Y/N: Yes.

You both took a cookie and you bit into it. You saw pink frosting in the middle and you both we're smiling from ear to ear.

Dayne: We're having a girl!

Y/N: We're having a girl!

Your dog was even excited you both called his friends and told them and they we're all so excited. You guys couldn't wait to meet your baby girl.

Perlongo:

You and Anthony we're at the Dream LA house for your gender reveal and they just so happened to go live on your husbands TikTok so that the fans could join in on this also. The only person that knows is Zach and so now it was time to find out what your having.

Zach: Guys it's time!

You both went to the front of the room and the boys stood in front of you guys. Everything that you guys have ever done was put right into this moment and you couldn't be more happier. You started thinking back to when you guys met, your first date, first kiss, first time, first anniversary, him proposing, your wedding, your honeymoon and how you had revealed to him that you we're pregnant with his child when you we're pulled out of your trance by your husband.

Perlongo: Baby what are you thinking about?

Y/N: I was thinking about our whole relationship and everything in between that led up to this moment.

Perlongo: Well I wouldn't want this with anyone else but you.

Y/N: I wouldn't want this with anyone else but you as well baby.

Zach: Guys turn towards each other and close your eyes.

You guys did just that and you waited for the noise. When you guys heard the noise you opened your eyes only to see blue smoke coming into your line of vision and you both started crying tears of joy. He pecked you on the lips and you guys took pics with your friends and the smoke bombs and his friends we're very happy for you guys. You, Anthony and your friends couldn't wait to meet your son.