"Wife? You want me to act like a maid here, who will cook and clean for you, press your clothes or polish your shoes, who wake till late night until you come home, who would stay hungry waiting for you to come home. Is that what you want me to be, a maid for you?", said Payal in anger.

"You're still not understanding Payal", said Akash in frustrated tone, "Doing things for your family and husband doesn't make you a maid for godsake. I am not asking you to press my clothes or polish my shoes. What I want is your time and care Payal. What I want is that my wife cooks for me, bring lunch for me to office once a week or even month. What I want is that my wife wait for me atleast one day when I come late from office so that I can have dinner with her instead of my bhabi and bhai. I want to spend time with my wife, to talk about my day. The whole day I work in office and when I come back either you're sleeping, talking on phone or planning night out with your friends ... where am I in all this Payal?",

"If you want all this to be done by your wife then you shouldn't have married me. I am like this, I don't like to do house stuff ok. I don't have to do a thing in my own home, we have servants to that for, I can't be a maid just because you want me to do all this", said Payal in annoyance.

"You know what, you're right. I shouldn't have gotten married to you, if I knew then I would never have.", asid Akash.

"Fine then go and marry some maid who can do all that stuff for you", said Payal in anger.

"I think I will just do that. Mom should have asked me to divorce you instead of Khushi bhabi", said Akash in grave tone and went out of the room, leaving shocked Payal behind.

Akash went to the guest room and sit on the bed. He was so hurt by Payal words. How can she think he wanted her to act like a maid? Doing things for your husband doesn't make you a maid. He have seen how Khushi took care of his brother since the beginning of their marriage, not only Arnav she took care of everyone and everything in this house. He have seen her staying awake late night when Arnav came late night from office, not eating until he eats, making coffee for him every evening. Buying shirts and planning that special dinner at pool side for Arnav. Bringing lunch for him to office, not only for Arnav but for him and Dad as well, sometimes helping Arnav in office work too. He have seen her running here and there, preparing for functions and attending to relatives. Taking care of dad and mom's health and medicines. He has seen her taking care of Lavanya when she came from her in-laws. Khushi had done so much for this house and everyone. She was the perfect bahu and wife. And to think that his mom asked her to divorce bhai was so not right. He can imagine that his bhabhi would be so hurt by this.

He wanted Payal to do the same, not each and every thing, but some at least. He wished that he could get to see his wife waiting for him, cooking dinner or do something special, bringing lunch to office so that he can have some private time with his wife. He had done everything what a husband should do. Fulfilling her every wish, be it going to some posh restaurant or to buy expensive stuff. He never stopped her from meeting her friends and going out with them for dinner and movies. He never asked her to cook until now, never asked her to prepare his clothes for office. He never stopped her from going to her own home and spending days there. He even stayed awake whole night when she was suffering from high fever. He had taken few days off from office to be there with her. And if he just ask few things in return ... that is not much, is it?

Akash don't know how to make Payal understand. May be they don't belong together. May be he should have refuse his mother when she brought the proposal. He wanted to fall in love and then marry the girl. But seeing his mother upset over Arnav's refusal he agreed to marry to his mom choice. And now thinking about it, it was the wrong decision he had made. Payal was not the kind of girl he wanted. He wanted someone like his Khushi Bhabi, nice, caring and kind hearted. He rubs his face and lay down on the bed feeling tired. He will have to have a talk with his parents soon about this.