vi

The days went by as fast as it came.

y/n had finished her comic after 34 episodes. Suna celebrated it by bringing her to an ice cream shop.

It was full of smiles and good memories. She sits by her balcony, at 2am watching the stars.

There's lofi music playing in the background, and she sits herself on a hanging chair.

It was a very calm vibe she's bringing in. There's hot chocolate in her hand, and as she takes a sip, snow comes down.

"Ah, it snowed".

Suddenly, her phone vibrates non-stop, meaning someone's calling her.

-incoming call from Suna<3-

"Ah, I knew you were awake".

"Yeah, I heard it's gonna snow today, that's why I stayed up".

"Do you want me to come see you?".

y/n would really like to, but her doctor had warned her to not overwork herself these past days.

There was a long silence between the call.

"I'm sorry, Suna. I don't think I can, I just got out of the hospital, remember?".

Suna sighed. He knows he shouldn't push y/n, but he really wants to see her.

"Well, alright then. I'm gonna head to sleep".

"Alright, goodnight Suna. Dream of me, okay?". y/n smiled, thinking that Suna was understanding enough.

"I'd rather not". Suna hang up.

Okay, maybe she thought too forward.

...........

It's been a year since she's been to Japan.

She stopped working after she was adopted by a family.

As it feels like luck is on y/n's side, the family was rich enough. To top it all, they don't have a child so all the love and *money* goes straight to y/n.

Mr. Iwasaki is a head director working at Nishinomiya Hospital and Mrs. Iwasaki is a judge.

They'd already known about y/n's disease before taking her in but decided that y/n caught their attention more than any other children.

Since her new father works at a hospital, y/n switched between Amagasaki to Nishinomiya.

Unfortunately, this means she no longer have much time to watch the volleyball practice.

Suna still insist on bringing her home everyday, and introduce himself to y/n's parents.

*uhm, a good *fictional* boyfriend example here*

......

The college entrance exams are coming up and that put a lot more pressure onto y/n.

She never really had to worry about grades because she was *built* different.

BUT, this year is important and she wanted to repay her parent's for their patience with her sickness.

During winter, a few weeks after she was brought home, she was rushed to the hospital because of a growing tumor in her brain.

She went in and out of ICU, and went unconscious a few times.

She didn't want to do surgery, as she was more likely to die in the process. It's a 70-30 rate of surgery success.

"Give me a year, please. I will do the surgery after a year".

At first, Mr. and Mrs. Iwasaki was hesitant but at last agreed to her wish.