⁰⁰¹. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU !

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"AMUSED AT THE BOY WHO STOOD AT HER FEET

"SHE tried to hold in her laugh with all her might, even going as far as bitting the insides of her cheeks.
It didn't help that his face showed no emotion meaning he was dead serious. i'm not gonna laugh nope not me. She said to herself, taking an deep and aggressive breath through her nostrils, and letting the same breath out her of mouth she blinked.

"pffttt"

as soon as the beauty opened her mouth to speak, the laugh she was trying to holding in came out making the poor boy infront of her, fluster up. Now in a complete laughing fit y/n wiped tears from her eyes to prevent her mascara from smudging.

"W-what so funny?!" he half shouted gaining the amused female's attention. Glancing over at him, he was clearly embarrassed which made the whole situation even funnier to her.

Never in a million years would y/n imagine herself  enjoying the mortal realm, but yet here she was laughing her ass off.

"Y/n" All might cleared his throat in attempt to shut her up. Wheezing she stood up.

"All might buddy i gotta hand it to you, applaud you even" calming herself down, she rubbed her stomach to ease the ache that all her laughing had created.

"Getting him to clean out this entire land for you, just for you to enjoy a good oceans view" she praised with a smile, the two males looked at her with shocked expressions.

"but i mean hey don't look so down" walking up to the Green haired male she gave him a firm slap on his abdomen to which he let out an 'oof'

"all the cleaning got you a body" she half joked.

"y/n that was NOT the purpose of Young Midoriya's summer quest, please do not take it out of context!" All might cried.

Midoriya's face had became redder than Hephaestus fire. A girl, a pretty one at that had touched him, and complemented him! Well it might have been a back handed compliment but it still counts in his book.

"Yeah sure, yeah no totally, yep i gotcha" she grinned giving All might a thumbs up.

All might had gone on a rant explaining how the boy needed to be in shape before he entered UA and blah blah, choosing to block them out she took a seat on the warm sand.

Sighing to himself, All might gave up. Who knew y/n would be such a handful. Looking between the two teens he grinned, turning into his 'muscular form' he began to shout.

"I am here with an idea!" flinching at his rather loud tone y/n cocked an eyebrow.

"Young Midoriya stand over there" he pointed to the opposite end of where he stood.