Chapter 57: The Emperor's Helping Hand

Start from the beginning

Of course, some people even ridiculed Xingying Entertainment, saying that his previous election was basically a slap in the hype, but now the hype has not been selected, so he chose it among the popular actresses.

In such a rumored situation, naturally, some people secretly laughed at Gu Zheng, saying that she was selected, but in fact there was no such thing, especially those few friends of Huo Sijia's old days, almost mocked Gu Yuan's face, when Ask her in front of her.

"Gu Yuan, aren't you going to be the heroine of Xuan Yuan Chuan, why do you still come to school?"

"Hahaha, Gu Yuan is going to be a superstar, and he is still in class!"

"Don’t laugh at people, they have even seen Luo Juntian! You say, they will say you are jealous."

"I laughed at her. Did she ever see Luo Juntian? She didn't mention it, hahaha!"

Seeing this scene, the two roommates were naturally angry, but Gu Yuan said that he could not disclose it. They had no choice but to secretly raise his fist to think that it would surprise you sooner or later.

In the face of these ridicules, Gu Yuan was ignorant, she had to finish her training as soon as possible, and then went to Xingying to take makeup photos after class.

After doing so, she sweated and went back to the dormitory to take a simple bath. She quickly left the dormitory and went to Xingying. Who knew that Huo Sijia was encountered on the road.

Huo Sijia glanced at her without speaking.

Gu Yuan saw Huo Sijia, but she was a little confused. I thought that Huo Sijia used to look at her all kinds of upsets, and the contradictions were clear. This time, why didn't she say nothing? Now isn't it the time to step down and step on yourself? ?

There was a mockery on Huo Sijia's lips, and then she left.

Gu Yuan didn't think much, left, and rushed to the way of Xingying Entertainment. From time to time, she thought of Huo Sijia's expression. How did she feel a little bad, as if there were some moves in front of her?

Thinking about it this way, she has already arrived at Xingying Entertainment. Today, if she wants to take a makeup photo, she must hurry over.

When she got there, the executive agent Sister Hu was already there, and asked her to make up first, and took her to the dressing room. Who knew that when she came to the makeup artist, she saw that Lin Lu was already there and was applying makeup there.

At first sight, Sister Hu was surprised: "Ms. Lin is also here."

At this time, the makeup artist was further processing Lin Lu's eyes. After hearing this, she looked at them in the mirror: "Sister Hu is here."

Sister Hu looked at Lin Lu's makeup. It seemed to be almost finished. She finished it just for Gu Yuan. Who knew that she hadn't spoken yet and heard Lin Lu said, "Oh, how do I think this makeup is not suitable for me It seems that I am a bit fat, which is inconsistent with the film I am going to shoot today! "

The makeup artist looked at the mirror, but didn't feel it.

Lin Lu said, "No, the makeup photo I am going to take today is not suitable for my current makeup. Teacher Sun, please look at it for me and let us communicate the details."