The Hogwarts Express

"Come on Nymph!" Teddy Lupin yelled from down the stairs of their two story house in what most people would call the middle of nowhere. "I only have to pack a few more things" she said staring down at her disastrous suitcase, it was completely filled with spell books, spilled owl food, spare robes and old frayed books about her favourite wizarding animal the Aethonan. "the Hogwarts express is leaving in 10 minutes and you haven't even finished packing yet!" Nymph heard her father say loudly "Nymphadora your father is a very
,very busy man and he has a big meeting right after you leave so please hurry up, what is taking you so long anyway!" came the voice of Nymphs mother Victoire. "I'm nearly done"Nymph said while shoving everything in and extracting a few things like wizarding magazines and hand-me-down spare robes until it was much emptier. Then she shoved her wand in the pocket of her robe and grabbed her beautiful snowy owl Wyraelon (Wyro),fast asleep in his cage and rushed down the staircase to her fathers grumbles and murmurs. "I'm ready" she said letting a slow outtake of breath escape her lips. She walked out the door of her house with her parents, in silence. She noticed her dads hair was tightly cropped and a deep purple colour, that was a bad thing about his gift, it showed his emotions, and purple was a colour of fear, obviously he was scared about the meeting or maybe he was scared for Nymph because she was starting a new school and might be in Slytherin which was Teddies least favourite house from past experiences. Nymph betted that his hair was red before when she was hurriedly finishing packing her suitcase. Nymph on the other hand was lucky with her gifts, she could control them, if she wanted her hair to be purple she could make it purple, if she wanted to make her nose tiny she could make it tiny, but most of the time her hair was a messy brown and her nose was what her mum called a gentle slope or something like that, she thinks that her hair is usually messy and brown because of the hint of werewolf in her blood. When Nymph was born Teddy was worried that the werewolf blood had skipped one generation and had gone to the next meaning Nymph would be a full werewolf, but he was relieved when all that happened was her messy brown hair. But Nymph isn't just part werewolf and part shapeshifter she also has Veela heritage in her blood from her mother but it is only faint, sometimes she gives off a faint glow if she's happy and it gets brighter as the feeling progresses but she thinks that the powers got fainter through the generations. By the time Nymphs thoughts had stopped she had gone in a hired car, down the forest path, through a muggle town or two and had finally made it to the station. "Where is it?" Nymph said standing in between platform 9 and platform 10. "Oh Nymphadora, you have so much to learn, its right through that wall" said Victoire sweetly "I told you not to call me that Mum! I'm Nymph, and please just tell me where it is, I need to get in the train before it leaves!" Nymph said hurriedly looking left to right trying to find the platform it distinctively said on the ticket, Platform 9 3/4 "Platform 9 and three quarters is right through that wall, let's show her Ted" said Victoire grabbing Nymphs luggage and handing Wyro, now awake and extremely alert in his cage to Teddy, and together they both ran at the solid brick wall grinning at each other as they ran and then all of a sudden they had disappeared, through the wall! Nymph gasped and did a quick check behind the wall her parents had disappeared into before running at it herself but with her hands flailing in front of her just incase. And then when she opened her eyes that she had accidentally squeezed shut without realising, she was standing on a busy platform with people all buzzing around chattering excitedly as they walked onto a great red train with thick steam bellowing out of the top. Nymph looked around and saw that the station was emptying rapidly they probably had one minute at the most to say their goodbyes, Nymph turned around hugged both her parents and said "Bye, I love you, I won't let you down" and then walked away before turning back and running because she forgot Wyro and all of her luggage, she was always so forgetful. And then she said one last good bye and walked back into the train practically dragging her heavy luggage up the stairs and into the depths of the beautiful Hogwarts Express.