the metting

Victorias pov

after trying on more than 10 dresses and sweating as much as a horse she was finally down stairs in a light blue dress with Gilen and was of course still talking about boring things and trying hard to answer everything with a response and a acossianal laugh but  her mind always seemed to leve the place she was at and go to were the mystery man was. It was almost like it was out of her control but was even werider was it was as if she was seeing through the mystery mans eyes instead of hers and only got worse after a couple of hours she started feeling completly like him, she could feel all of his senses and hers she almost fainted."You do not look to good,Victoria"Gilen said as he crossed the floor and came to her side."I am fine i just need some fresh air"."Oh."he said with a sigh"but i am sorry i can not come with you. I have to be going mother wanted me home"he said with a frown.I have never been so happy to her of his mother before,but i hid my relif and just said"aw thats to bad maybe next time" and he half smiled and left and so did I. I went to were he could see me but Gilen could not and glared him but it of course did not come from the heart he still looked like all my day dreams about my prince charming and than he just merly laughed and got on the buggy, so i headed to the garden. But when i came to the gardens i driffted into his mind once again but this time it was like i was him i could think what he was thinking and knew what he knew, I knew everything that he wanted to do and he had to do. But the big diffrence Grom the other times this time it was like he did not even know i was there and was startled to feel my presense in him i could feel it.And than everything went dark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peters Pov

It worked just as planed. I got her in my mind but,as figured, it was much harder than normal people but i still acomplished.So know everything about her every dream, every wish and desire, every thought i knew and she did not even know were he was, or so he figured.When he was shophering Gilen back home he felt a odd and abnormal presence other than his own in his head. But he had no on earth what had happened. But than it dessapered and he decided to forget about that and think about the matter at hand. He had to figure out how to get a job at the Queens and to convience her of his worthierty,wich probally would not be hard if he could get into her head like Victorias but he would need to rest after going into hers.He would probaly have to go back over there tommarow anyways so I will just sneak up to the queens door and get into her mind, see what she wants. after that i will just need to convience her of my loyaty and i will be in.