[F] DATE- HONGSANG

Warning: None.

Plot: Seonghwa set up a date for hongjoong which soon changed his lonely life.

"Seonghwa I told you I am not interested anymore" 

 "just this one hongjoong, he is a very good friend of mine, so please!!" 

Hongjoong let a sigh "ok fine just this one" with that hongjoong walked away

In their friend's group hongjoong is the only one who is single and seonghwa wants to change that, so he kept saying to go on a date and even sometimes he picks a person to date, but none got hongjoong's eyes. 

Hongjoong was not interested in dates but seonghwa will always console him saying he should go and he would give his puppy eyes sometimes which annoys hongjoong a lot.

"Today 5:00 you go to treasure cafe, your date name is yeosang," seonghwa said and left

 Hongjoong sat on his bed thinking about what dress he should wear.

After fighting with his mind, he finally concluded he wore a black turtleneck shirt with a big sea-green coat and a pair of blue Jean with black Chelsea shoes, 

he likes to show off his style of fashion.

He looked at himself in the mirror and checked the time 4:35, he took a deep breath before vacating his house.

'Let's see how this goes'

______________________________________

When hongjoong arrived at the cafe he got nervous as he sat at a two pair table and waited for his date, the time was exact 5:00.

"What would you like to order sir?" The barista asked 

"um.... I am waiting for someone once he comes I will tell you the orders, thank you" hongjoong announced, the barista nodded and left.

Every minute passes hongjoong got more nervous and annoyed, one last time he checked the time which was 6:00.

Hongjoong has waited for one hour so he finally gave up, when he was about to stand up he got a call from seonghwa.

"So, how did it go?" Seonghwa asked through the phone.

Hongjoong got frustrated "he hasn't arrived yet and I am leaving!!" 

 "wait what?" Seonghwa questioned 

"Yeah, he hasn't " with that ended up the call.

Hongjoong heard a doorbell sound of the cafe but he didn't bother looking up, instead he stood up and made his way outside.

He took a deep breath trying to calm himself and walked away from the cafe.

"Excuse me wait!!" He heard a voice behind him when turn he saw a man not much younger than him with a white trench coat with dark black jeans along with white sneakers not to mention his pink hair, in other words, he look breathtaking.

"Wait!!" The boy explained once he stood beside hongjoong, he placed his hand on his knees holding his breath, he looked up and raised one of his arms towards hongjoong looked and saw his wallet.

"Y-you left it in the cafe," the boy said hongjoong bowed sorry and thanked him, before taking his purse from the guy's hand.

"And you're hongjoong right?" the boy asked the older who was stunned, but hongjoong answered