Fallin in you (sequel)

YERIN

A guy placed his hand on my desk, inturrupting my thoughts."You're so hot, want me to cool you down?"

The stranger then approached me, making me lean backwards by instinct.

"Back off." A distant voice entered my ear, a sound that was so cold yet so familiar. It was the black devil, a.k.a Sinb, a.k.a my saviour.

The person in front strightened his back and stared playfully at Sinb. "And who might you be?"

After a short moment of dead silence, she grabbed me from the back and pulled us into a kiss.

"Mmfff?"

Warning, Brain exe stopped working.

Yeah.

It felt like centuries before my brain continued its job, pulling me away from the kiss. My mind was blank as I stared into the eyes of Sinb, questioning myself if this was a dream after all.

The stranger however was flabbergasted, jaws dropped, unable to cope with the situation.

Sinb, suited up in a full black outfit turned her head and faced the stranger.

"Did you just kiss her in front of me ? Who do you think you are?" The stranger asked furiously while staring daggers into Sinb.

Sinb snickered and put her hand over my shoulder."I'm her girlfriend you pathetic loser."

Eh?

SINB

After chasing Mr. Anonymous away, I eyed Yerin nervously after realizing what I just said.

Bad idea.

Her silky hair, milky white skin plus her plump lips gives me the urge to kiss her again. No no no, no f*cking way, learn to contain yourself Hwang Eunbi, gosh dammit she looks so hot though.

"Hey Sinb." A faint voice disruppted my inner fight.

Looking up, I saw Yerin biting her lips nervously.

"Hmm?"

"....Are you for real?"

"...No"

Did I just f*cking deny?

YERIN

"....No"

Expected but still hurts. I can feel my tears almost dripping out.

"Ahh ok, i gotta go for class now, bye."

As soon as I turned my back, tears poured out as my heart ached. Well, she was the black devil after all. Protect me? As if I'll believe that.

*Class*

Long story short, it was boring as hell.....except that the professor paired me up with Sinb for an upcoming project. Seriously?

Ok back to the boring part.

I struggled to keep my eyes open throughout the class. Side note, I strongly reccommend people with sleeping issues to come here, results can be seen instantly.

After an hour of pure torture, the bell rang indicating the end of the class.

Time for the last step, tidying my books and stuff.

Done!

I stood up and walk towards the door towards freedom.....? Well, not before a certain someone decides to invite me to her place to discuss about the project.

As you've guessed, its none other than the black devil.

SINB

Ok Hwang Eunbi, this is your f*cking last chance, don't mess it up.

....Calm your mind, it's just a freakin confession, think about peace...inner peace....

Tteollyeooneun byeolbit banjjagineunde
Neon eodireul bogo inneunji

Ok what the f*ck where's my inner peace.

I pulled out my damn cellphone from my pocket and

Oh....

Caller id: The amazing duck

Deep breaths... In and out.... In and out... ok i'm ready

"Yeobuseyo Yerin"

"Oh Yeobusyo Sinb, i'm three minutes away from your place."

"Ok"

Call ends

Guess its time for my plan to start.

YERIN

After three hours of discussion that went unexpextedly smooth, it was time for dinner.

Didn't expect that Sinb would take up the responsibility to cook for us though. Thinking about her cooking skills from the catering course, i still hope that I can see tomorrow's daylight.

"Are you sure that you can cook?" I asked carefully to Sinb who was obviously struggling to use the cooking utensils.

Sinb nodded vigorously and continued her "cooking".

Oh yeah, escaping from the kitchen might seem a good idea.

Facing Sinb, I took a deep breath and blurted out," SinbcanIgotothelivingroomratherthanstayingheredoingnothing?"

"Huh, can you speak slowly?" Sinb lifted one of her eyebrows and eyed me closely.

"I mean can I go to the living room and maybe watch some television?"

"Oh, sure." Sinb said with no expression as usual.

Finally! I turned my back and-

Blam!

I blinked.

I'm pinned against the wall.

Sinb's face is just 1cm away from my face.

What in the wor-

"I lied this afternoon Jung Yerin, I love you."

SINB

After placing Yerin on my bed, I stared at the mark I made on her neck and smiled.

Anyways, plan successful.

Jung Yerin is mine, and will only be mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From that particular day onwards, Sinrin became the cutest couple ever in the university.

And they're called........"The Devil and the Princess".

END

Kinda changed my way of writing... Really hope you can enjoy this short sinrin story. As always, I'd love to hear from you guys so pls comment down below. Till next story, anyeong.

PS: I'm really sorry for the delay.