"Yes Kuroo-chan?".

"Miss kitten, it's a bit far. It'll take a few minutes.".

"That's fine. Sorry for the trouble you boys. Get here safe, don't be in a hurry." you tell them.

"It's no trouble. Stay safe also miss, it's really dark.".

"Sigh. Being pretty is quite troubling." You joke and end the call right away.

It's really cold. Tokyo can get cold too, but not this much. You start rubbing your arms, and then your hands against each other. You start blowing into your palms to heat it up. But, soon the coldness of your hands were unbearable.

You peeked inside the store from the window. They sold food and some other stuff too. They might have gloves, you thought to yourself.

You pushed the door open, and the bell on the door rang.

"We're closed for the night." The man on the counter said. You could see that he was wearing an orange hoodie and a white apron. He had blond hair, with black roots and a headband brushing it back. He looked your age, and uh-

quite handsome. You would fangirl over this store guy inside your head, but your hands were really bothering you.

It was cold in the store too but outside was worse. The man didn't seem to mind the temperature though.

He was sitting down and leaning on the counter with his eyes closed. His head was propped on top of one of his hands while his other hand was holding a cigarette.

"Sorry, but uh-" he opens his eyes as you proceeded to go inside the store. "do you happen to sell gloves?".

He doesn't answer back for a while but his eyes are on you.

"It's quite cold outside." you try to continue, hinting for a reply.

"No we don't sell gloves." He gives a straight reply as he turns off his cigarette. His voice is deep and a little husky. You were blushing inside at this fact, but it didn't show.

"Oh, o-" you start but you see him taking something from under the counter.

"You can take this." He cuts you off before you could finish. He's holding out a pair of red gloves. It looks big. It's probably his.

You were stuck in your place and was lost for words for a second as a light blush crept your face. But you quickly regain yourself and move forward to receive them with both hands.

"Thank you so much!" you said with a small bow. "I'll be waiting outside, I'll return them before I go." you say before pushing the door out.

You stand near the store's front door, and continue waiting. Your hands feel better. Still cold- but undenyingly better.

Three minutes has gone by but they're not yet there. You were about to call them to check if they were okay 'til you heard the door beside you creek. You turned to face the direction of the sound.

It was the man from before. He was holding the door open and was once again looking at you.

"You better come inside if you're gonna be staying for a while.".

"Oh-" you thought he was there to take back his gloves because he was gonna go home or something. "Thank you! Sorry for the trouble." you say as you go in and as he holds the door open for you. As you do this, you bow your head slightly trying to avoid his gaze.