Facing the first door, she took a deep breath to brace herself before going in and meeting her parents. Then, she opened the door and entered the house, trying to brush past the kitchen as fast as it was physically possible.

"Korra?" Her mom called.

Pinching the bridge of her nose, she turned around, not even bothering to hide her annoyance.

"Yes, mom?" She asked.

"How was school?" She asked sweetly.

"Great," Korra answered simply, starting to turn around to leave again before her mother spoke again.

"Have you made up your mind about college?"

"Yep." She shot at Senna, turning around and frowning. "But you won't hear it, would you?"

Her mother sighed, stepping closer. "Korra..."

"I told you, I'm not going to college." She stated sternly. "

"And I told you why it wasn't a good idea."

The avatar sighed. Of course it wasn't a good idea, duh! But Korra hated highschool so fucking much, she definitely wasn't willing to go through this shit for 4 more years. Nope, not a chance. She'd rather marry a rich asshole than do that.

"We'll talk tomorrow," Korra grit her teeth and walked away to her room, slamming the door behind her.

Sighing, she opened her phone and dropped to the bed, her crappy mood being replaced with a giddy feeling when she saw Asami texted back.

AsamiSato[21:11]:
Don't feel special, I follow a lot of people, that's it.

Oh the bitch is definitely thirsty.

KorraOfficial [21:13]:
Riiiiiiiight.

KorraOfficial[21:13]:
So it has nothing to do with my shirtless pics?

AsamiSato [21:14]:
Obv, I have a fucking boyfriend. Remember?

Korra groaned at that. Seriously, fuck the boyfriend, he wasn't even that good looking! He was average at best. Okay maybe a little above the average but those eyebrows definitely take point's away from his rank. Not that he could begin to compare to Korra.

Huh, she almost sounded jealous. That's funny, because she wasn't jealous. Sure, he had Asami, but soon Korra will have her. Wait no, not have her, just like, for one night, that's what she meant. Yeah.

KorraOfficial [21:14]:
Does he know his girlfriend is txting the super hot captain of the girl's soccer team?

Was she flexing on purpose? Yes.

Was she expecting it to impress Asami? Kinda.

Did it end up working? Well...

AsamiSato [21:15]:
Not anymore she isn't.

KorraOfficial [21:15]:
Haha...

KorraOfficial [21:15]:
Asami?

KorraOfficial[21:18]:
Oh, cmon!