Mornings

While, the night before was steaming hot, it was the exact opposite the following day, it was as cold as the milk I am pouring on my cereal right now. Well at least, the milk got the cereal to be with.

This is the usual morning every time he visits me, I can hardly recall the time he stayed, I can't even catch him leaving, maybe that's why he's getting me so damn tired so I could barely open my eyes to see him leave cause..yeah.. I'm dead tired.

A loud sigh.

I woke up early. In my own definition of early, 10am on a Saturday, not bad for a weekend. I decided not to drown myself on thinking about him, what is he doing, is he gonna call me, is he still sleeping or if he's gonna send me an emoji the least. It's useless to have those thoughts because those thoughts are part of the deal that we're clear not to expect from each other..

Not to expect to go beyond what we have right now. Whatever we have that does not even have a name.

Checking my fridge, I bit my lower lip seeing how empty it is. I love to cook but this week was so hectic I literally depended on food delivery. Nothing to cook for lunch and dinner, so I went ahead, took a shower and got dressed for some grocery day. It's almost 12noon when I went out. I thought of checking if Wendy is free, so I could at least spend a better grocery time.

So, I guess it's just me again

So, I guess it's just me again..I thought I could laugh my heart out today with Wends and waste time shopping. Sad. But okay fine.. she's with her mom anyway, I could not beat that..

Lotte Mart. This is my low-key favorite place to go. I don't know, it's just so homey plus you waste a good time and eventually sum money with things you can find that are not originally intended to be bought.

I can't believe it's almost dinner time

I can't believe it's almost dinner time. I knew I would end up buying so many stuff I can't carry, the stupid me got carried away again, now how am I suppose to bring all these home, by myself?.

The struggle is real, I could only blame myself anyway. Getting a cab and loading all these is the easy part, getting out and bringing these groceries up to my flat is the real score.

Should have listened to Wendy when she asked me to leave it till tomorrow..

The cab driver was kind enough to help me unload all of my stuff till the building entrance, but since we have strict security he can't help me till the lift at least.

Good job Y/N, Good job.

I was a sweaty mess as soon as I reached my door. Pressed on my digits and opened, I am literally just dragging the bags so it could get in my flat. I left the door open while I pull the bags straight to the kitchen.

I was walking backwards when I felt my butt suddenly hit something..or should I say someone..

"Aww"... that voice.

"Shit! oh my god!" I was literally shooked, as soon as I turn around I found him just almost equally surprised. What the hell is he doing here? What day is it? What's the time?

Panic..

"Uhmm, hello? Why are you here?" I asked him stupidly.

"It's Saturday.." he just plainly said.

"I mean, I know it's Saturday but uhhmm, it's not time yet??" Boy, it's just 6 o'clock, you're supposed to be here 5 hours later, I need to eat, shower, Netflix and Chill. Argghhhh..

He looked at me, like he was sort of guilty for coming early, he cleared his throat and said.. "You're fridge is empty." as soon as he stepped away, that's when I saw my fridge filled with stuff.

Fruits, vegetables, juices, beers, meat-all sorts, kimchi etc etc, and over the counter-- noodles, snacks, chips, cheese, cereals, ohh nutella.....Dad? is that you?

Wow just wow. My heart, and my jaw almost dropped.

Now what the hell am I going to do with everything I bought. But most of all, what the fuck is going on?

My eyes followed where he was going and saw him getting the rest of the grocery bags from the doorstep. I just literally watched him bring them all in the kitchen and arranged them one by one.

I could not say a word, I was just struck there frozen, looking at this impossibility in life that is actually happening right now.

"is this where you keep your cans?" I could hear him but I am not listening. I am still afloat with the image of him doing stupid stuff in my kitchen. It's annoyingly cute, heart warming and oh my god so good to see.

"yo...y/n" then he snapped his fingers on my face.. that's when I blinked.

"Oh yeah... what did you say?" I answered him in the most obvious dumbness I could ever be.

" I said shut your mouth, there's a fly, might get in" he turned around and continued placing my stuff in the cupboard.

"All your cans are here, the noodles are on top.." oh yeah?, so this is also your kitchen now?

He faced me again, this time walking towards me.

"Can you cook?" he asked..

"Ah yeah?.. sure I can..duhh..

"Good, better start now, I'm so hungry" one step and he gave me a light kiss on my lips.

Before I knew it he was out of the kitchen, and heard my Netflix being turned. I was just getting on my senses when I heard him shout. "I told you to close your mouth!"

I closed my eyes and bit my lips as soon as I heard him.