Chapter 1

a/n:
Sorry for the big wait, I had my reasons to hold up the story. First of, I wanted to see if there's anyone reading this. Turns out, there are plenty of'em. Second, I wasn't allowed to use my phone at that time. And lastly, third, I was really cautght up with reading. So I'm sorry for the wait. And this story will also tell a short story of the reader in the ogre village. So on to the story. Enjoy!

Reader POV {age: around 4}

After I got introduced to the village, it really became my home. I had a new family, a new village to protect one day, and everyone welcomed me with open arms. I really loved it here. But of course, now that I live here, people call me young mistress from now on. It doesn't relly bother me, but I still need to get used to it.

My brother, or I usually call him ni-san, introduced me to his friend. He has dark blue hair and a single white horn on his forehead. We became fast friends, and the three of us would play often.

Ni-san also introduced me to his teacher that teaches him combat and sword weilding. He's old, and we usually call him ji-chan. He has white hair and two white horns. Even though he is old, he is the best swordsman in the village. I trained with him too, but I mostly use my fox form. It felt more comfortable that way. (A/n: This is when she's older. At this age, she only learned how to hold a sword and self defense.)

{Age: 6}
And as the years flew by, me and ni-san got a new little sister. She has pink hair and two white horns. She looked like my mother, but with fathers white horns. Me and ni-san are really ecxited to meet her. And that was the time I thought that nothing else could gone wrong. "Me and ni-san will protect you forever, imoto." I whispered to the baby. Ni-san just nodded in agreement.

I love our little sis. Me and ni-san kept calling her imoto, while ni-san calls me sis. Since we don't have names, we have to atleast have a nickname for each other.

{Age: 12}
And as we grew, me and ni-san studied for the future of the village. I wasn't really as hard as ni-san, but enough to know what's around us and about other monsters out there. Starting from humans, to othe monsters like us. My parents told me that ni-san will one day take over the village and I'll be his advisor. They thought it will be better for him to have a second opinion by a family member like me. And i was really happy to hear that they really did trust me as a family member.

{Age: 16}
And time, once again, flew by. I never really felt it. It's been such a long time since I was first found, welcomed to the village, meeting new people, being the young mistress, seeing our little sister, and even learning things all those years, I never felt how many years had passed since back then.

I enjoyed hanging out with some of the other ogres while taking a stroll. I love hanging out with a purple-haired ogre with a single black horn on her forehead. Me and imoto love to hang out with her, but always try to avoid the fact that she invited us to her home. It's not that we hate it, it's just......... uhhhh.
She'll ofer us food, and if we didn't eat it, she can be upset. Okay it's not what you think. It's just..........

...

...

...

SHE'S A BAD COOK!

There, I said it. She has bad taste of food. But if we tell her, she'll be super upset. We first notice this when she sudenly came after our practice with ji-chan. And then we saw as if like it's POISONED!

But anyways. I also hang out with an older ogre that loves to forge. He has black hair and two white horns. He was actualy the one who made my first sword.