Chapter one

Hey guys! (: this is my first proper story :D

please support by commenting, voting and co :D

much love xxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one

-Amber POV-

"...and remember to do you homework", my English teacher moaned. Urgh, finally school was over.  I grabbed my stuff and walked to my locker.I attended Multons High and my school was known to be the most boring school there is. No cute boys whatsoever and no school spirit. The faces of my fellow students were lifeless. Let's face it nothing ever happened here and I was sick of it. I wouldn't say I was one of the loud girls, but I definitely stand my ground and don't take c**p from anyone. Urghhh, guess who I had just walked past?! Melissa Greenley.

Melissa Greenley was the leading girl from my school. Boys lusted after her and girls wanted to be her. She had blonde hair, a sleek body and rather large breasts. Of course she had gorgeous blue eyes (which I unfortuneately had to admit) and had lush long legs. Me and her never got along for an unkown reason. You know when sometimes you just meet some one and there's instantly a hate for the person - yeah that's how it was with me and and Melissa. She usually dissed my body when we met each other in corridors or in a class. Honestly I don't see why; I'm not skinny but not fat, rather average I'd say. I have light brown hair and green eyes, also I had those lush full lips that Melissa was desperate to have. Anyways back to what was happening.

"Ooh, look who we have here. Little Miss I don't care", Melissa scoffed.

"Look Lissa, I'm not in the mood, just leave me alone. I'm sorry that you have nothing better to do... I suggest you get a hobby!", I was proper fuming.

"On our period are we?", she continued trying to pick a fight with me.

"Amber, just leave her she's not worth loosing your temper to. Besides don't give her the satisfaction of being upset over her", Genie said behing me.

Genie was my best friend - no in fact we were like sisters. We didn't have any secrets and had never fallen out before. She basically lived at my place, haha. My parents were also pretty fond of her and she liked them too. Genie was rather chubby but nowhere near fat and was just gorgeous...or maybe I'm being biased?

Nevertheless I decided to listen to Genie and  deliberately nudged Melissa when I walked off. Obviously Genie follwed. Then something incredible happened. There were two handsome males standing in front of the exit door. Immediately Genie winked at me and we both started walking towards them.

"Hey, I'm Genie and this is Amber. Are you two new here?", Genie grinned.

"Hello. I'm Devon and this is Tyrone", the one with the black hair and stunning tan said.

"Wanna hang out at the mall tonight and we'll show you around town?", I butted in.

They both nodded and Genie quicky noted down their number so we could ring them later on.

I had to admit I had a bad feeling about this, but I just thought what could possibly be so wrong with having fun? It's not like there were any commitements involved...that's where I was wrong. Well we smiled at the two boys and walked out. The walk home was rather quiet. I was just thinking about why I actually was the way I was. Melissa had said that I didn't care. That was actually true.

I've had a rough past and when I say rough I mean ROUGH. My life had been full of failed relationships. My last boyfriend though, was the one that ruined me. I loved him more than anything and he broke my heart. He made me feel like I was the best thing that ever happened to me. The worst thing of it all was that he just took off. Yeah, believe it or not. He moved away. He left me with no explanation all I could basically do was blame myself. Just thinking about it actually opened up the wound even further. Yes, i really did love him. Since that I have not been able to trust anyone, apart from Genie.

It had taken me two whole years to get over Tyler. Yes that was his name. I can't even say it out loud without tearing up. I found happiness in partying hard and several flings with boys. No, I wouldnt have intercourse with them as  I'm still a V but I would kiss them and that's it. I truely believed that commitments were the cause of sadness and had therefore been afraid of them. Dodging them you could say.

"What's up, Amber. You're awfully quiet today", Genie said waking me out of my day dream.

"Oh, what nothing", I sighed.

"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE LIE TO ME AMBER", she was now screaming. Haha, what was I thinking. Gee (my nickname for her) could read me like a book.

"I was just thinking about T...", I stuttert.

"Look Amber none of this talk today. We are going out with Devon and Tyrone today. We'll have fun you'll see", with these words Gee embraced me.

"That's why I love you! You always know what to say", I beamed. She was right and Devon seemed pretty hot if I was being honest. He could be my new non-commitment. I had six steps which I followed when dealing with guys.

Step one: Make myself noticable

Step two: Flirt with them

Stop three: Leave them wanting more and flirt

Step four: Introduce kissing

Step five: start distancing myself

Step six: fully start ignoring him

Yes, these steps are how I proceeded. I know Gee didn't like it.

It was about 3 pm when I got home and Gee had quickly gotten ready and come over. She fixed her hair and I must admit she looked stunning. She was wearing an orange mini-dress with nude tights and  a cream cardigan. Gee didn't have big breasts but she still looked gorgeous.

I  was ready too and according to Gee I looked stunning. I was wearing a lilac mini-dress, similar to Gee's, I mean we are best friends after all. Black heels and no cardigan. I felt flirty. However I had to stick to step one.

I knew exactly what I was going to do, but what actually happened was SO not expected.

_______________________________________________________

so what do you think guys??? :D

comments please <3