Crystal clear lake

Começar do início

"It was hard leaving him, I felt a part of my heart break when I did"

"So why did you?" Asked Scott

Theo looked at his hands "Scott, when you're like me and you have people hating you and then you hear them talking about sending you to a place that you never want to go back to, it's like you feel like you have to escaped and run away from it. Leaving Liam was the hardest thing I had to do and there wasn't a day when I didn't want to see him and be with him. I love him," Scott was shocked at how Theo felt, he didn't think that Theo felt like that.

"Theo, did you know that Liam fell into a depression after you left?" Asked Scott

"Yeah, I found out this morning when Stiles, Liz, and I were cooking. Stiles told me that Liam didn't eat for over a week and that he hadn't smiled or laughed as well," Theo responded "Hurting him was the last thing I wanted to do. I never wanted him to feel like that. I didn't know it would affect him that much,"

Scott looked at Theo and he smiled. He knew Theo was telling the truth. It wasn't a lie. He could tell by how he talked and looked at Liam. "How about we go change?" Theo nodded and called the others so they could go inside.

The inside of the cabin was nice, it had a living room and next to it there was a kitchen with a place to eat and there were also some stairs to the top of the cabin. It felt warm in a way. Like they could relax and leave their worries behind. At least for a while. But it felt...safe.

"It's nice in here," said Lydia

"Yeah, Alpha wanted to have a place we can just stay and have a good time," said Kaleb. "The whole house and property are protected by a magic barrier."

"Magic barrier?" Scott asked.

Kales nodded as he looked at Scott. "Our pack isn't just werewolves and werecoyotes, there's more witches and warlocks. The more experience help keep the land safe,"

"Alright, bathrooms are to the left and there are some rooms over to the right and some upstairs," said Theo pointing towards the named places

"Okay, thanks Theo," said Allison as she looked at the chimera

"No problem," said Theo as they all went to change

Allison's POV
For some reason, I feel like I know Theo from somewhere but I can't put my finger on it. Like from a dream or a dream of a dream. It didn't matter. Right now what I wanna do is relax and have fun. I was in one of the rooms with Lydia and the other girls. The room is pretty big, it has a closet, a few bunk beds, and a big dresser. It seemed small compared to the other rooms in Theo's house, but it felt cozy in a way.

 It seemed small compared to the other rooms in Theo's house, but it felt cozy in a way