the day after

emily's pov
so this morning i wake up with the one of the worst headaches to go down in history. well not really i'm just realllllyyyyy dramatic. i roll over familiar with my surroundings to find no nate jacobs next to me in bed. weird. i swear to god if he's on facetime to that bitch, hands will be thrown. one second later and a very handsome nate jacobs strolls through the door with breakfast for me. wow just like before he left wow. he comes in and gives me a smile and says "good morning sunshine how are you here's your favourite breakfast and some advil" (pancakes and sausage) i smile and say "your the best natey" (another nickname i have called him since we were like 5, so it means a lot to us). we sat and ate our breakfast, giggling and talking about random shit. i had a message from my dad that read:

dad🥺
hey em, i'm out
on a business trip
i'll be back in a few
days, elle is
sleeping at her
friends so you have
the house to your
self❤️
                                                                   me
                                                 okay dad, me
                                              and nate will
                                              stay there❤️

i smile excitedly and nate says "what you smiling about, better not be a boy" clenching his jaw i say "no silly it's my dad" will straddling him. "tonight we have the house to our selves because he's at business meeting" he smiles and starts tiggiling me and i laugh my head off and so does he. so the first thing we do is go to the gym and goof around. so we end up at the gym and nate says "lady's first" while i step on the treadmill and him stepping on behind me. some how me being the clumsy person i am, i end up tripping on my own two feet and trip is both up and of course i somehow end up on top of him. as a joke i start dancing and moving my hips around and then his face gets so mad when i feel something poke against my thigh. he pushed me off so mad making me stumble onto the floor. and he says in a very angry expression "you can't do that em, i have a girlfriend" i feel tears brewing in my eyes i walk to the car the car is all silent until nate says something, to be honest i don't even want to hear it, "i'm sorry em i didn't mean to raise my voice, i'm really sorry baby" (he's nickname for me since we were kids) i smile and say "it's alright natey i've just never seen you so angry". we drive to dominos to get our usual order (pepperoni pizza, fries and some chicken strips). then we go to the local gas station and get our favourite candy and chips, doritos, areo minis, oreo dairy milk and some takis. then we finally get home i take the candy in and he brings in the pizza. he says " i race you to your room looser" i run for my life and shortly after nate runs in before me and hides behind the door to scare me and i tell what it sure well worked. i scream and then jump on the bed as well as him. i say "our favourite" the notebook obviously what a classic. he smiles and says "duhhhhh" we finish the movie and he goes over to his playstation at my house and tells me he is going to game for a bit. i get tired so go over to his chair and sit on him and cuddle him and end up falling asleep".

nate's pov
this morning i feel like being a good best friend and make em breast as she will probably's have a massive headache from
how much she drank. we eat out breakfast giggling as always. we go to the gym and go on the treadmill goofing around and emily end up tripping us up and falling on top of me. she ends up shaking her hips and dancing on my dick obviously as a joke and of course i just had to get a boner. so i get mad on accident and push her off making her stumble on the ground and i say "you can't do that em, i have a girlfriend" which i'm only standing the facts because she turned me on. i see tears forming in her eyes and i instantly feel guilty. we get in the car, go to dominos for our food and then the gas station for our favourite candy and chips. we get home and i chase her up the stairs and give her a shock making us both giggle and i'm happy that she has forgive me. we watch our film the notebook and then i decide to game on my playstation and em comes over and straddles me, cuddling me and ends up falling asleep of course. i'm on facetime to mckay and he states "are you sure your not in love with that girl man, like yous are really cute and look at the way yous are with eachother man" i reply "na man, she's just my best friend" but i wonder if we could be anything more.