The jump into love

Kirishima walked back over to Bakugou in shock from what Midoriya had told him, could his friend really only have that emotion right now..Kirishima himself had been through something similar in middle school just he had other emotions and wasn't just swallowed up in his anxiety. This could be really bad if he tries to kill himself at some point!? Will someone be able to stop him or will his mind be set at the goal of death...How did Bakugou even get like this, did it have something to do with the yelling they heard before from Todoroki?

"Hey Bakugou are you ok?" Kirishima asked, noticing the other boy had started to scratch his arms. Kirishima knows Bakugou doesn't cut but he can still hurt himself really bad if he scratches his arms hard enough.

"Bakugou stop doing that you'll get hurt." Kirishima whispered, grabbing the other boy's hand to stop him.

"No I have to keep going.." Bakugou said, taking his hand and scratching even harder.

"Kacchan are you ok!?" Midoriya yelled, making the class look back at the blonde.

"Yep just fine." He said once again void of all emotion.

"No you're not theirs blood dripping from your sleeve!" Midoriya said this time grabbing Bakugou's arm making him wince from the sudden movement to the newly harmed area of skin.

"I'm fine deku." Bakugou said calmly before pulling his arm back and walking away.

"He's not ok I can tell..." Midoriya said as he got up to follow the other boy making sure he wasn't going to do something stupid.

By now most people were looking at Todoroki for answers as to why Bakugou might have been acting this way. "Did the yelling from earlier have anything to do with this?" Mina said getting a little mad knowing it was most likely the yelling that had made her Baku baby to be this way.

"Listen it was nothing bad ok he couldn't have gotten that hurt from it could he?" Todoroki said trying to defend himself knowing no one else was going to do it for him.

"You Baka! I'm going to go check on Bakugou who else wants to come with?" Jiro said as she got up walking over to the elevator waiting to see if anyone else was going to be joining her. (HA! I can finally spell joining right! OwO)

" I'll come with you!" Kirishima said as he got up running over to the girl. By the time Kirishima had gotten over to Jiro, Mina, Kaminari, and Sero had followed him.

2 minutes later.

When Jiro and the rest of the so called "Baku squad" had gotten up to their friends dorm room they could hear very loud crying but it wasn't Bakugous it sounded more like Midoriya. In a small state of panic Kirishima hardened himself and broke through the locked door but when they entered all they say was a sight that broke all their hearts.

Midoriya was on the ground, his arms wrapped around bakugou whose arms were banded up with some spots of blood leaking out of the bandages. "W-what happened to Bakugou!?" Mina yelled, startling the two boys on the floor.

"I-I came in here to find him in the closet with the blade from a broken pencil sharpener...." Midoriya said more tears threatening to fall. Mina and Jiro went over and sat down next to the two boys and by now they were all just sitting there hugging each other.

Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima were still just standing there in shock. They never expected that his anxiety was that bad.

Eventually all the group of teens left their friends dorm room when he had fallen asleep.

At sch**l (better known as prison😌🔪)

Class had just been dismissed for their lunch period and whilst most kids when to the cafeteria a certain group of teens had followed a suspicious looking ash blonde onto the sch**l rooftop. "W-what do you think Bakugou might be doing up here?" Asked Kirishima as they watched the blonde from behind the roof's door.

"I don't know but we're just here to make sure he doesn't...ya know....commit.." Jiro said, sounding a little bit sad at the end.

"H-hey guys.." Kaminari said to the others who were busy talking.

"What is it Kamin- " Kirishima had been cut off when he saw what Kaminari had been pointing at. It turned out as they were talking Bakugou had made his way to the edge of the building.

"HEY BAKUGOU STOP!" Sero yelled but he was too late. The boy had already jumped. He was already falling and to top it all off he was using explosions to help pick up the speed.

The group of teens rushed to the side of the building and watched their friend fall for about ten seconds before realizing they needed to try and do something. "Sero I want you to try and drake him from here using your quirk in the meantime we'll get to the bottom of the school as extras in case you can't get him and we need to catch him!" Mina yelled as she started to run for the exit now being followed by Kaminari, Kirishima, and Jiro.

By the time they got to the bottom the group could see Bakugou less than halfway down the building struggling to get out of Sero's tape he was successfully caught with. "GREAT JOB SERO!" Kirishima yelled as he gave a thumbs up to the boy at the top of their school.

"SERO TRY TO LOWER HIM DOWN SO WE CAN GRAB HIM OK!?" Jiro yelled, as Sero gave her a nod in response as he slowly started to lower down the boy.

By now there was a crowd of students forming near the group of friends who were still trying to get down the ash blonde, in that group was none other than Todoroki who now was starting to blame himself for putting Bakugou in this position and mindset. "Hey Mina.." Todoroki said walking up to Mina and taping her on the shoulder.

"Yes Todoroki?" Mina said looking over at the half n half boy.

"If you need help I can make an ice ramb so Sero can let go and he won't get hurt coming down." Todoroki said, Minas eyes widened realizing that could actually work.

"OK!! Todoroki do your thing!" Mina said, watching as Todoroki made an ice ramp on the side of the building.

"SERO LET HIM GO!" Mina yelled as Sero hesitantly stopped fighting back against the boy watching as he fell onto the ramp of ice and slid down Todoroki catching him at the end.

"YES IT WORKED!!!" Jiro yelled as she ran into the school and to the roof giving Sero a hug. (I don't ship them I just think they would be good friends😌)

Mina, Kirishima, and Kaminari all hugged each other as well as they heard some students cheering in the background. Todoroki kept a tight hold on Bakugou as the smaller boy just cried into the other one's chest. "Hey..." Todoroki said looking down at Bakugou who had looked up at him.

"I'm sorry.." Todoroki said, starting to cry a little himself.

Bakugou suddenly jumped up a little and hugged the boy who had helped him. "It wasn't your fault it was mine.." Bakugou said, looking Todoroki in the eyes.

"No, nothing was your fault I was the one who put you in this position....but I am happy I was able to help you out of it.." Todoroki said, finally hugging the other boy back.

Bakugou's eyes widened as he suddenly felt something touch his lips. He started to melt into the kiss knowing who it was and that they most likely wouldn't move, they stayed like that for about a minute then separated. Bakugou was a blushing mess as for Todoroki he looked at the blonde proud of what he had done.

"Hey.." Todoroki said as he lifted Bakugou's chin up so he was looking him in the eyes.

"Y-yeah?" Bakugou said, still blushing from the kiss.

"I love you and I hope you know that.." Todoroki said, pulling the other boy back in for another well needed hug.

"I love you to Icy Hot." Bakugou said, returning the hug.

                                                                                     End