caphter 1

Ullither Ravendoor wandered around the farm yard, plowing fields and and filling holes with corn, while in the night, his boss plowed him and filled him with cum.
Ullither hated that man. He smelled weird and was too skinny for his liking.
He walked into the village and saw a guardsman. Oh, yes. Big, muscular men with big swords (if you know what I mean). That's what Ullither wanted. He wanted someone who'd pick him up and eat his ass out while he's hanging upside down. Not some blonde worm and his blonde worm carrot dick.
Is it in yet, Sir? I can't even feel it. That's what Ullither wanted to ask every time his boss stuck it in him.
He walked past the statue of the mayor, adorned with the amputates hands of thieves. In the alleyway, two people were dying of the plague.
He went to the bakery and said hello to old Donald.
"How's your daughter, Donald?"
"Pregnant," Don sighed.
Ullither chuckled.
"When she gives birth to my son, I'll put another in her," Don winked.
Ullither laughed, bought some bread and went home.
He fell asleep, dreaming of wizards and... whatever protagonists dream about. Dragons.
He woke in the night to the sound of screaming. It didn't bother him. His house was a brothel afterall.
But no. This was a different type of screaming.
Not the, he's crushing my spine with his cock kind of screaming. It was the he's crushing my spine with his warhammer kind of scream. And there were dozens coming from everywhere.
Ullither got up and ran outside.
He saw a dead body and grabbed the sword sticking out of the man's body. Honestly, the man was still alive and if Ullither hadn't removed the sword the man might've lived if a healer found him in the morning.
Who cares. He's just an extra anyway.
Ullither charged ahead. He didn’t know how he cut down the first orc. He was a farmhand and had never swung a sword in his entire life, unless giving his boss handjobs counted as training for swordplay, he shouldn't even have the strength to pick up a sword, let alone swing one. And even then, he didn't know how to properly grip it, so the swinf should've been weak!
Either way, he cut the orc's head off because bones are about as strong as dead twigs.
Then the next one came.
This one... oh, this one was special. He grabbed the sword by its blade and snapped it over his leg.
He was large and made of pure muscle. He towered over Ullither.
The orc picked up the farmboy and began choking him out.
Oh.
Yes.
"Harder, daddy."