#2 //My friend//

I walked into school like always with my leggings and my oversized hoodie from my brother and my hair in a ponytail. Air buds in my ear while I was listen to Sweater weather, it is autumn so it was comfortable and it was from my brother Dylan. I was walking to my locker when I saw my friend getting teased by The bad boy Thomas Brodie Sangster. Ugh. I saw she was uncomfortable and he didn't like that not every girl in school was drooling over him. I took one off my earbuds out, walked over to my friend Kaya, took her arm with me. "Back off Sangster. She's not gone be the teased person off the month." I said while I dragged Kaya with me. I swear I heard her say: "phew" i though he would listen since we were friends 5 years ago but he did changed hard and just kept following us. "Maybe you want to volunteer?" He asked grinning. "Well Maybe you should try teasing that guy from last week. I bet he would like that after what my brother told me." Last week Thomas had to kiss a guy for a date and Dylan, my brother, is friends with Thomas and saw it. His eyes widen and Kaya began laughing, he was definitely embarrassed. "Maybe you should try kiss a guy once." Thomas said still trying to keep up with us. "Oh I'm glade you didn't remember 5 years ago in your treehouse." I chuckled by the memorie. "Like that is a kiss. Maybe I can teach you?" He grabbed my wrist and turned me to him. I needed to hide my blush because he was right, I never kissed somebody like he meant. I took my wrist back  "look. Your right I never kissed somebody like that, and I don't want it here in a public place where everybody can watch. Oh and I prefer not with you if you mind. Butttt at least I didn't kiss every person that drools over me." "Like there is a person that drools over you." He laughed. And oof that hurts but I need to be stronger. "Better than STD'S " I said with sass and went to my locker with Kaya laughing, and Thomas standing with his mouth open probably surprised that somebody had spoken up to him. I felt so sassy. I opened my locker,got my stuff and all, and I got to class. The school day went by and Thomas didn't bother Kaya anymore. For today at least. When I was about to go to my bike Thomas showed up. Of course. "Hello love, how ya doing?" I just signed and chuckled at the same time because he called me love. "Well that isn't a nice answer, is it." He whispered in my ear while he walked after me. I felt the trills in my body from just how his voice gently in my ear. "Oh Thomas, my day is so much better when you came!" I said sarcastically, mocking a girl who liked him. I stopped causing him to stop two. Looking down at me because he was taller I said: "Is that better? Or do I need to say how incredible cute you are." "Well-" I cut Ted him off "with your baby face." I needed to hold my laugh in so  bad. If Kaya was here she would lay down on the floor peeing herself. He came closer with his face smirking "am glad to know that you think I'm cute." I just chuckled and signed at the same time again and walked further. "But I was just gone ask you if I can give you a ride home, since you know we're neighbors." Did I mention that he was my neighbor? No? Oh well he is. And it's annoying because if I look out off my window/balcony I see his room. "Well no thanks. I actually want to get home and not somewhere in the woods.dead. And I have my dearest friend. My bike, I think he even got more personality than you." He just laughed and walked further with me. I already guessed I was his next victim but I could handle him since I knew some secrets, soft spot and a friend off his is a spy for me if I just asked something embarrassing about Thomas. I really love my brother. "Well first off all I wouldn't just drive you to the woods to kill you, probably my basement. Second, you got a flat tire so I just trying to help you." I was a little confused. "I don't got a flat ti- " then I saw my bike with a something sharp in it. I ran to it and I yup I got a flat tire. "Did you do this?" I asked Thomas. "Maybe I did...Maybe I didn't." He smirked. "You little piece off shit!" I yelled at him and just walked fast, out off school. I heard him again, I could punch that dude. "Come on. I can still bring you home." I was so mad at him, treating girls like he's trophy for a good kiss then taking home and after just ignoring them. I was done so I just snapped. "I don't know what you want, but I know what I want. I want you. To. Leave. Me. Alone. I am literally embarrassed that I was your friend once. How you treat girls, acting special for her, then a lot off kisses and the next day with your mouth in somebody else's. You still remember one off them, my friend, Emma, she literally changed schools because off you. You didn't even ignored her. No, you even bullied her. Like omg how selfish can you be." I was literally yelling. With my left hand in a fist and my right hand his grib on my book got stronger. Just seeing surprise I didn't care anymore I didn't want to slap him I wanted to punch him. I threw my left hand but he caught it. While we both looked at his hand on my wrist I took it back again I snapped. "What have you become in these 5 years. Didn't your mom give you enough hugs or didn't she like your drawings. Didn't your dad show up at whatever game your played." It began to rain and really hard. "Oh know I know it. You dint have hair on your balls when you we'er 15. Well I don't exactly know what it is that you made you so heartless but get over it." And with that I shoved him to the side and walked further. I jspust cried for a reason I didn't k is why, maybe because I know realized that my best friend that I once loved is now just an asshole. It was poring rain and I was getting cold. So I found some cabin with windows for shelter in the park, where I mostly ride through with my bike. When I was about to close the window door somebody just walked in with me. Honestly the tears where still dripping out off my eyes but you couldn't see them from the rain and I was scared I didn't know the person who just walked in, but then he turned around. "You always need to make an entrance, don't you." I almost yelled but you heard my voice break. "Thomas. I really don't need your shit right no-" he cured me off. With a kiss. How could he, pull away. But his lips are so nice. He is the bad boy. But he was my best friend who I loved. I was arguing with myself not knowing what to do. 

//oop what she gone do? what she gonna do?// well I know but you don't but if you read this the next part will probably be out already lol// let me know what you think.//