"Yibo ... Good that you are here"
Zhan's mom hug Yibo lightly patting his back.

"Where's Zhan, Aunt ?"

"In his bedroom, i dont know what happen to him. He doesn't eat, go to school, doesn't go outside. He shut himself inside, did you perhaps quarrelled?"

"No Aunt, we are fine. I want to see him"

"Okay, just go to his room. The door is not locked"

Yibo quickly took his steps going upstairs. He can't wait any second to see his Zhan.

Opening the door, he saw the tiny man crouching on top of the bed with a messy hair, eyebugs, pale lips..everything is just a mess! He didn't even bother himself to lift his head to see who came inside.

Yibo felt like he was stabbed in the chest for so many times, seeing Zhan acting like this makes his heart ripped into pieces.

"Zhann ..."
He quickly jumps on the bed and hugged the beautiful man.

" He quickly jumps on the bed and hugged the beautiful man

" Bo .. i .. i thought you won't be seeing with me anymore"
he sobs, tightly hugging Yibo. Its been 8days since he saw his other half, he miss him. He missed him so much that he could die.

"Im sorry Zhan .. I've been busy these past--"

" I love you Bo, i really love you. I don't think i could live without you "
Hugging Yibo more tightly, tears are continously flowing in his cheeks till they run dry.

"Zhan .."

" Do you still love me ? I mean, did you even loved me?"

Zhan is looking at me with his swollen eyes, it looks like he's been crying for a long time. But what could possibly be the reason why is he acting like this?
I really hate myself for ignoring him in a whole week. It hurts me, i am such a damn stupid. Fuckin stupid!

"I love you Zhan, i sincerely do"

I cupped his face, looking at him with full of love, I pinch his jaw making access to myself , i kiss him gently. God, i've miss this person so much!

Yibo kiss the beautiful man gently, like a fragile flower that anytime it may lose its petals. How stupid he is, for hurting the innocent man that didn't do anything but to love him. Doesn't he feel guilty at all?  Why dont he just leave Zhan for once and continue his life with Cheng Xiao..

" I love you Zhan .. i'm sorry. I really am sorry, but pls believe me that  I Love you.. I love you so much Zhan .."

He tightened the hug and ruffled his fingers in Zhan's messy hair. Still looking so beautiful with that messy hair. Yibo kiss him in the forehead, down to the awaiting lips that slowly parted. He claimed Zhan's mouth again with full of longing, this maybe one of the days that he kissed Zhan with full of emotions, with full of loved.