chatper 4

previously

back to hokura.." your majesty!!!"hokura says when the king lifts her up "who let you leave your room?" the king says well-holding hokura then he looks at cya and lops"cya lops, aren't you supposed to be keeping watch over her!?"

present

"our sincerest apologies you majesty" lops yells "z-zorry"cya cried. "Wait, your majesty, I went out on my own..." Hokies says well the king put her over his shoulder "know your place. Go back to your room."
At the king's room
"Well I got bored. Your room is so dreary, and there's nothing to do in here." Hokura says sitting on the floor still in her chains. "I'm the king. I do not need any distraction. " the kings says comfortably sitting on his bed. "But if we were to decorate it with some nice flowers. Wouldn't it look quite ornate?" Hokura says well moving to the side of bed still on the floor. " I'm not interested in looking at flowers...Also, except during divine revelation when the moons comes out, the poisonous clouds never  clears from the  country's atmosphere. So flowers can't grow." Says the king looking at Hokura. "How dull" Hokura says well moving to sit against the wall. "Anyways. If you leave this room. If you so much leave my sight. They will kill a human like you without a second thought. I want you to stay alive until the ritual so behave yourself. " kings says well looking at hokura. " oh I see you majesty. You are worried about me." Hokura says with a smile. King grabs hokura's chains puts her on the bed and pins by her neck to the bed. " you don't shut up I decided on a whim to keep you around till the night of the ritual. I could slit your scrawny throat right this instant but even then, you....aren't afraid of me, are you." The king says. " nope I have seen scarier... 5 years ago my whole family was murder right in front of me and all the people of my home village it was a sneak attack happens at night when everyone was alseep no one know it was happening the village was a happy healthy village till we were attack I am the only survivor when I saw my parents murderer those frigid, heartless eyes of the person who had been my missing brother's who was someone I loved dearly scared more then anything. ( yep her [half] brother was the leader of the attack that how the pther village found out that her and her father were beasts)"but his majesty's eye aren't like that at all...you do not scare me."Hokies says putting her hands against the sided of his head."if anything, I'd say you are forcing yourself to act angry all the time." Hokura says calmly "hokura you...are quite a heartbreaking girl" the kings say looking down at her.

529 words
__________________
I hope y'all like this sorry it took along time to publish this chapter. I nearly had to go to the hospital but I'm fine. Hope y'all had a wonderful day. I'll try to post another chapter soon.