You Ask His Friends To Be His Groomsmen

Start from the beginning

Tristan:

You and Tristan are in the process of planning your wedding with a professional wedding planner but you had stopped so that he could ask his friends and your brother a very important question.

Tristan: You guys I have something to ask you.

Chris: What is it bro?

Tristan: Will you guys be my groomsmen?

Bryan: Of course bro.

Tristan: Padre will you be my best man?

Padre: Of course.

To celebrate you guys went to an Italian restaurant for dinner.

Dom:

You are planning your wedding and Dom keeps seeing you get stressed at the seating arrangements and who was sitting where at your wedding so he came over to you.

Y/N: Ugh! This seating will be the death of me.

Dom: Hey baby it's ok. Come on let's go ask the guys.

Y/N: Ok.

Once you both had found the guys you we're excited to see their reactions. When they we're gathered around you guys that's when he had asked them to be his groomsmen and they had said yes.

He asked your brother Anthony to be his best man and he said yes. To celebrate you guys ordered food to the house and had a small party.

Padre:

Ever since you guys met you've always planned everything that you guys would do once you guys had moved in and spent 24/7 with each other. When he moved out to LA you went with him knowing that this will be your forever home. You we're on the internet looking at possible color combos when you felt arms wrap around your neck from behind.

Padre: Hey baby.

Y/N: Hey.

Padre: How's it going?

Y/N: Good. I'm still trying to get these color combos to see if I like them or not. But I won't make the final choice until I have a zoom call with our planner.

Padre: Ok. How about you take a break and come with me.

Y/N: Ok.

When you got to where the boys we're that's when he made himself known.

Padre: Yo boys!

Tristan: Whats up bro?

Padre: We want you guys to be my groomsmen and best man at our wedding.

They we're so happy. To celebrate you guys told the fans during a group live on TikTok.

Darius:

Since you we're in LA still you had snuck a little something in his room for him to read. Ever since you guys had met he had taken care of you and he had surprised you now it's your turn. You we're looking at flowers when he came over to you.

Darius: Hey.

Y/N: Hey.

You guys pecked each other on the lips. You guys then smiled at each other.

Darius: Do you have the scavenger hunt set up?

Y/N: Yep.

Once everyone was in front of you they had went and started the scavenger hunt. When they all had found their cards they opened them at the same time and they had obviously accepted to being his groomsmen and best man. Your brother Tyler was so happy. To celebrate you guys told the fans over social media.

Dayne:

You had been planning your wedding ever since you had met Dayne. Since he was in the marines you had decided to have a marine type wedding. After what feels like forever your laptop rang with a Skype call from Dayne.

Y/N: Dayne.

Dayne: Hi baby.

Y/N: Are you ready to ask the boys?

Dayne: Yep.

Y/N: Ok hold on one second. YO BOYS DAYNE'S ON SKYPE GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE AND SAY HI.

With that you guys heard loud footsteps come running down the stairs and before you knew it everyone was behind you.

Y/N: Dayne I believe you have something that you wanted to ask the boys.

Dayne: Right. Tyler, Tristan, Dom, Padre, Anthony will you guys be my groomsmen?

Tyler: Of course bro.

Dayne: Bryan and Chris will you guys be my best men?

Bryan: We'd love to bro.

To celebrate you guys went out to eat while you we're FaceTiming Dayne.

Perlongo:

You've been planning your wedding since you we're little and now that you've met your loving fiancé Anthony your dream is becoming a reality. You we're looking at the flower options when you felt lips kiss your cheek.

Perlongo: Hey baby.

Y/N: Hey.

Perlongo: You ready to ask the boys?

Y/N: Yeah.

Perlongo: Boys come down here please!

When everyone was downstairs and in front of you you had your phone out recording.

Perlongo: Guys I would like for you guys to be my groomsmen at my wedding. And Matt?

Padre: Yes?

Perlongo: Will you be my best man?

Padre: Of course.

You couldn't wait to have your dream wedding with the ones you love.