Chapter 40 • Homecoming.

Start from the beginning

"It's never late to amend your mistakes."

"How can I amend my mistake?"

"I think you know." He smiled and walked out.

___

"Are you okay??" Asked Arjun to Draupadi, she was quite sick from the morning.

"Yup, now better." She forced a smile at him.

"Such a bad liar you are." He said , making both do the chuckle.

"Better you never ask me because you don't ever trust me!!" She said, rolling her eyes.

"That---"

They heard some noises.

"What is it??" Draupadi asked.

"I don't know, let me see." Before Arjun could walked even a little, Kunti made her appearance.

The couple's face lit up and a smile appeared in their face.

"Maa?" Arjun said before hugging her.

"Missed you so much." Kunti said, caressing his hair and called Draupadi to embrace her in a hug too.

"What called you here?" Asked Arjun.

"I was missing you both, that is not the reason but..."

Kunti stepped aside, Uruvi stood there and she joined her hands to Draupadi and Arjun.

"What---"

"I am sorry!" Uruvi cried.

"Huh?" Draupadi and Arjun couldn't understand anything.

"I am sorry for whatever I have done... I've always been the type of girl who is always jealous of others.. I made mistakes because of it... Maybe it was only  me and his envy that Karna took such step... maybe I am the cause... I couldn't ever understand you... Or your love... But what I understood is that your pain...you lost your happiness because of me... And then again' I came in your life to make it more stugglefull... it's.. me! It's not Arjun who did wrong... It's me!" She decreased to the floor, "forgive me Draupadi. I know what you lost because of me was alot.. and I am not good enough to be forgiven! But please, Draupadi, Arjun. Forgive me. Get back to your home.. you don't deserve any punishment... I am sorry."

Arjun and Draupadi shared glances, Draupadi sighed and walked to Uruvi.

"It's...okay.. Uruvi... You are forgiven." Draupadi said.

"Really?"

"Yes." Arjun and Draupadi said.

"But please come back to Hastinapur." Kunti said, in tears, "I can't stay without the two of you any longer."

"Maa..."

"Yes, Maharani is right! I don't want any justice because... I never deserved it... It was me.. who did injustice to you two."

"Yes Bhrata! Come back!!!" The twins jumped in from no where and hugged Arjun and then touched Draupadi's feet.

"Is it... Okay??" Arjuna asked.

"Yes Parth!" Krishna walked in, "you were never at fault. You aren't. So what's the punishment for?" He smiled.

Arjun and Draupadi smiled at other and then at each other.

"If Govind is saying, how can we deny?" Draupadi said.

"Yes."

__

Arjun and Draupadi were welcomed in Hastinapur. There was happiness all over the city.

"Jiji!" Surbhika and Divyanshi hugged Draupadi.

"We missed you so much, how are you?"

"I missed you two too and I am fine." Draupadi said, smiling.

After the celebration and all, Finally Arjun and Draupadi were alone.

"Everyone was so happy." Arjun said.

"Yes, home is always home." She said, Arjun pulled her closer to him.

"Surely.  Never knew anyone could be with me at any point of life, like everyone feels left behind at some point of their lives.. but... I love how you are with me, I don't know how much I love you. It's just that I do." Arjun said, kissing her hand.

"If you are with me, how can I not?" She giggled at him, "and I love you!"

_______________________________________

😛I know I know less ArDi content. Next will definitely have alot!!!

A baby shower? 🤔🤔😉Hmm??

🤔🤔And that Abhimanyu Chakravew thing? Shall I write that? Like Arjun telling her about Chakravew?? 🤔🤔Shall I write that??

😶Tell me if are getting bored😂

❤️❤️

Do tell me in Comments ☺️😉

Vote❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉🎉