|𝟣| 𝖠 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝖿𝖾

Start from the beginning

"It certainly does look appetising" I said as she giggled like a twinkle bell.

"Wait until you taste it" she said as I nodded.

I took an acute piece of the cake and popped it my mouth.... it was marvellous!

"I'm not a fan of sweets but this is brilliant and it tastes delicious" I complimented as she proudly nodded.

"It's a mix between strawberries and milk chocolate and a small reduction of sugar as the strawberries already provide the sweetness" she explained as I fondly listened.

I then went to try the milk tea; the flavour of this tea was immaculate! It didn't have a high amount of testable sugar, this links well as the cake has that sweetness and it was quite fragrant. I never knew tea could be so good.

"How are you liking the tea?" She asked as her eyes seemed to sparkle eagerly for an answer.

"It's as brilliant as the cake, it's a good combination"I chuckled, watching her rejoicing in happiness.

|Chloe|

I'm so happy! Even though people try this almost everyday it's always nice to see someone liking my specialty to the fullest. He seemed to enjoy it because every time he would eat a piece his blue orbs would animate themselves. I watched him as he finished the whole thing and actually started a conversation with him.

"So do you come up with the recipes by yourself?" He questioned.

"Yeah, it takes some trial and error but then you get the best result in the end" I responded.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Oh sorry for the late introduction, I'm Chloe Sakurai " I greeted as he nodded.

"I'm Izana Wistaria but you might know me" he introduced.

Wait... why does that name ring a familiar bell?

...
...

Isn't Wisteria the family name for the Royal family and Izana is the name of the first prince!

"Wait your Prince Izana the first Prince of Clarines?!" I exclaimed as he covered his ears.

"You don't have to be that loud" he complained.

"Sorry, I was just shocked, it's not everyday you get meet a Prince" I replied.

"So are you going to treat me differently than before because I'm the Prince?" He assumed as I shook my head.

"Nope, why should I treat you differently just because of you revealing your status? In my opinion status is just a way to keep this world organised not to treat people better or poorly" i interjected as I looked out the class window to see two children playing outside with no care in the world.

Society is cruel like that, when your a child you I've life free dove and act however you like. However that soon changes when you start to understand that the world is more complicated and cruel than it seemed in your childhood.

"You may be right with that Chloe" he said as he stood up.

"Are you going?" I questioned.

"Yep, royal duty calls" he simply responded as I laughed.

"Well you better start going than but wait" I trailed off as I grabbed a box.

"Whats this?" He asked.

"This is two pieces of strawberry chocolate cake " I handed over the box.

"Here's your money" he said as he handed me the money.

"Thank you and the box is free" I say as he smiles.

"See you Chloe, I might come and visit" he saluted as I waved goodbye.

|Izana|

Well that was certainly a good experience there and she even gave me more of the cake as a present.

"In my opinion status is just a way to keep this world organised not to treat people better or poorly"

"She's very intriguing" I smirked.

Her reasoning for not treating me differently was definitely something special, I hope I can see her again or visit her shop. When I walked in I instantly felt at ease and her presence wasn't like any other woman, it was graceful and kind. Whenever I would show my status to others (especially women) they would try seducing me with any chance they could possible get.

I got on the carriage and made my way back to the castle, tightly holding the box of cake.

[Izana's Office]

While munching a piece of cake, I carefully reviewed a report sent by my subordinates until knock pattered against my door.

"Come in" I ordered.

"Lord brother I finished the paperwork - is that cake?" He questioned as I sighed.

"Can you please put the paperwork in that pile and yes Zen I'm eating cake" I replied.

"Lord Brother since when did you like cake?" He curiously asked.

"It's non of your business if your done you can go" I demanded as he bowed than left.

|Zen|

"What's wrong Zen?" Mitsuhide asked

"My brother was acting weird" I said as I placed down the paperwork

"Like how" he asked.

"He was eating cake and when I asked him about it he said it was non of my business, like he is hiding something" I said.

"That is weird..." Mitsuhide said as he put back a book.

"Your saying that your brother, having an interest in cake is weird?" Kiki question looking away from her book.