Chapter 1: Leaving Home

y/n~
It was around 2 in the morning where I had to leave my home in Australia. As I was about to leave, one hand holding my suitcase the other my phone. My mother kept holding my hands telling me to be safe and all, when I can take care of myself. I kept looking at the time on my phone, worrying that I'll be late..

"Oh y/n, did you pack your favourite pair of underwear?" I dead eyed my mother and smiled "Oh, of course mother.."

I rolled my eyes and put my hand on the door knob. My mother grinned and said "If your father were here I'm sure he would be proud.." My father was a Japanese man and died from a heart disease over a year ago, he always wanted me to travel with him to see his side of the family, but I never did since he was so caught up with his work..

"Anyways mom, stay safe and make sure you feed Moshi" Moshi was my black cat who always companies me, whenever I felt upset she was always by my side. Unfortunately I couldn't bring my cat on my flight, thinking it would be unsafe for him as he was still young.

So if my mother didn't feed her, i would literally kill her.. just kidding...

"And make sure to say hello to your grandma and grandpa in Japan! I'm sure they would love to meet you, they called me and told me that they are dying to meet you for the first time"

I nodded and hugged my mom for the last time, in a couple of weeks anyways.

I went out on my front porch and gave my last wave and hopped into a cab which my mother called in. It was nice and cozy, as the heater was on.

I was either excited or anxious, i couldn't tell because my heart was pounding. Was I excited? Or am I so nervous because I am setting off seas for the first time.

Considering I am 16 turning 17 in a couple months, I shouldn't be this afraid. Because I have responsibilities and I am not afraid to do anything on my own... I hope..

The cab man stopped to a hault in front of the airport. "Have a nice flight" he gave a friendly smiled and I give my thanks and open the door. The man gave me my suitcase and I started walking towards the self opening doors. Here we go..

The inside of the airport was cold. There were less people since it was early in the morning. I roll my suitcase and a woman greets me. She gives out my ticket and I put my suitcase onto those weird elevator whatever they are called.

Then I start walking towards the seat and I sit myself down.