His fingers moved in a fast movement, hitting all of my deep sweet spots. I saw him remove his fingers from inside of me and suck them, telling me how good I tasted. I blushed as I let my head fall on my pillow, preparing myself for him to eat me out.. and he did just that. His hands grasped my thighs as he kissed my throbbing pussy before his tongue danced inside of me. He ate me out completely as he continued to insert one finger inside of me. I felt my eyes roll back in my head as I cummed inside of his mouth.

He smirked and massaged my pussy once again as he moved himself back up to lay next to me. "You are beyond amazing Addison.." he said, catching his breath. I blushed as I leaned on him and hid my face in his chest. No man had ever pleasured me like he did, I felt like I was in a dream.. but I pulled myself out of this daze. I now wanted to be the one to pleasure him just as much.

I jumped on top of him, kissing him with passion as my pelvis pushed against his. I pulled away as I smiled with him, touching his nose. "I can't be the only one completely undressed, can I be.." I said, winking before pulling on his shorts. I removed them along with his boxers to reveal his bulge. He smirked as he winked right back at me, "that's what you do to me, Addison.. without even having to try." he said, making me blush. He knew how to always make me feel so good about myself. I wanted to return the favor.

I kissed his neck, getting caught up a little and definitely leaving a hickey to mark my territory. I moved down his hard rock chest and abs, my fingers tracing each one of them before moving down to his penis. My hand wrapped around his member as I began with a soft and slow handjob, but giving him just enough movement to make him go crazy. "You're such a tease Addison.." he said, groaning, making me giggle a little.

My hands began to move in a faster pace as I introduced my mouth to him. I licked his tip before taking all of him inside of me. I moaned as I closed my eyes and moved in a faster motion. His hands held my hair up as he moved me with him. I heard him moan, making me go crazy and faster. I wanted to make him cum just how he did with me. "Addi-" I heard him say, but he was unable to finish his sentence. I continued with my motion of going up and down him before sucking softly. My hands and mouth moved together to bring him to his climax.

I smirked as I swallowed, Bryce cleaning my mouth. I giggled as I threw myself next to him, feeling him grab onto my hand. "I am so head over heels for you Addison.." he whispered as he softly kissed me. I smiled as i moved his hair so it wasn't covering his eyes and I had the perfect view of him. "Me too.." was all I could say. His arms wrapped around me as he rested his head on my chest. We both laid for a while in silence before he looked up at me with an innocent look.

"Do you have a condom?" he asked, laughing as he completely messed up our moment. But trust me, I was fine with it. I giggled as I shook my head. "I had birth control inserted into me when I had Jacob.." I told him with a smile. "I want to feel you raw.." I whispered in his ear, making him not waste any time.

He soon found himself on top of me once again with a different purpose this time. He kissed me passionately before asking me if I was ready. I nodded, basically begging for him. I had been waiting to feel him inside of me, I wanted to have the feeling of our bodies becoming one. He handled me with care as he slowly directed himself inside of me.

I had to admit, it had been a while since I was with a male in this way. I felt initial pain when Bryce entered me, but above all, I felt pleasure. He moaned as he smiled at me, telling me how perfect my tight walls felt around him. I smiled as our bodies began to move together in perfect motion. Bryce moved quick but in the sexiest way ever. I painted as I called his name, begging him for more.

We went for nearly twenty minutes, our bodies molding together and trying different positions. I was now the one on top of him, making him go wild as I sensually moved my body with his. He was the one now moaning my name, making me go even more crazy. "I'm gonna cum Addison.." he warned me, making me smile. "Go for it.." I whispered, wanting to feel his juices inside of me. He closed his eyes and let his hands dig into my back as he exploded inside of me.

We both sighed with content as I fell to my back. He looked at me with the biggest smile on his face before kissing me. "I don't know what I did right in this lifetime to deserve you, but I would do it over and over again just to keep you in my life forever.." he said, making me heart melt. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I hugged him, our sweaty bodies touching once again.

I kissed him before sitting up. "Don't leave me.." he asked, pouting. I giggled as I stood up, watching his eyes gaze my body. "I'm gonna go shower, come with me.." I said smiling, both of us needing it desperately after that work out. He took my hand, allowing me to lead him to my shower. We went for round two, completely exhausting ourselves for bed.

I laid down and cuddled into Bryce's arms, ending this perfect night well by being able to fall asleep in his embrace. He kissed my forehead before laying back and quickly falling asleep with his arms around me. I smiled up at him as I watched him sleep peacefully before falling asleep myself. Tonight was a dream, an absolutely dream..

****

I woke up to cries, feeling completely altered initially. My eyes then gazed to the radio which was on my bedside table. I hadn't used it in so long that I completely forgot about it. I looked at the time which read 4AM, sighing as I knew Jacob had probably had a nightmare. I grabbed my robe and ran to the radio to turn it off before it woke up Bryce.

I walked to his room to find Jacob crying and sitting on his bed. He called for me as soon as he saw me opening the door, running up to me and jumping into my arms. "It's okay baby, it's just a dream.." I whispered as I rubbed his back and sat on his bed with him on my lap. He shook his head as he continued to cry. I frowned as I saw how upset he was. I held him in my arms until he calmed down for a bit.

"Mommy, I want to sleep with you." he pleaded me with his watery red eyes. I couldn't say no after seeing how upset he was. I nodded, not even fighting him as I carried him into my room. I saw Bryce had moved to the center of my bed. I sighed as I tapped him lightly in order to wake him up. He quickly did as he saw me with Jacob in my arms.

"What's wrong??" he asked as he sat up and worry quickly showed on his face. "Nothing, he just had a bad dream.." I said, assuring him that everything was okay. I placed Jacob on the bed who proceeded to tell Bryce about his bad dream. I went into my bathroom to pee while he did so, she came out to see both of my boys laying comfortably in bed. I saw Jacob cuddled up to Bryce and already asleep.

I couldn't help but smile as I walked towards my bed. "Is this okay?" I asked Bryce, referring to Jacob asleep on him. He nodded as he gave me a smile and put his arm around him. I couldn't help my feelings which continued to grow when Bryce did things like this, he was just too good and sweet.

I laid down on the opposite side of Bryce, Jacob being the barrier between us. He blew me a kiss, making me smile as I rested my head on my pillow. He asked me to hold his hand and I did. While I didn't have anyone to cuddle with now, it was okay.. as long as my boys were happy, I was happy.

** ok ALL I COULD THINK DURING THIS WAS WAP LMFAO, i'm laughing. Anyways, haven't done smut in a while so here ya go hehe ;)