1: first meeting

It has been three months since Anala had smashed the Chou Brother's legs

It has been three months since Anala had smashed the Chou Brother's legs. Stealing was a lot easier now; the Chous would never wait to heal, and were constantly forced back to bed.

Anala's bending was long since revealed, but because of her dark appearance and nocturnal schedule, no one could really find her.

Many just decided the Chous were lying, and embarrassed about the truth.

Anala liked that rumor, a lot.

Anala also still stole from the Chou family quite regularly. She could now take much more food and was passing some out to the less fortunate, at times.

The 17 year old girl always saw someone running with multiple loaves of bread much like herself. He was her age, she guessed, maybe a year older, and had dark hair, much like the many other residents of this Lion Turtle's city.

He was a mystery to her; and to him, she.

One fateful day, however, their paths crossed.

༺♥༻

Wan was minding his own business, slyly stealing a loaf of bread, and going unnoticed, when all of a sudden a girl jumped through a window next to him perfectly, like she'd done this many times before.

The girl turned once she'd landed and noticed the boy in front of her, shocked.

"Oh, it's you. I've seen you around before. Stealing too?" The girl took a couple loaves nonchalantly.

Wan soon recognized the girl. He had seen her light brown hair and stark eyes before. "You're the girl giving the homeless food! Jaya and I saw you-"

"And what about it?" The girl asked, picking up an apple from a nearby table, inspecting it.

"Well- I..."

All of a sudden, a loud crash was heard by the nearby room.

The girl in front of Wan sighed. "I thought I'd be able to get more." The girl motioned to the window to Wan. "Quick, through here!"

Wan obliged, and soon the girl followed.

"Follow me" the girl said, whispering to Wan.

The pair went noticed by a few guards, and soon the three Chou brothers followed.

Wan's typical strategy was to run, but the girl took her time, hiding, and using stealth to her advantage.

"Why are we going slow?"

the girl hid the pair behind a small building. "These three brothers may be big, and unafraid, but they are the three single most stupid people ever. You just have to be smarter."