Kupi

Jupi carefully holds Kaori's face in his hands as he slowly crawls into Kaori's and nuzzles his face into Kao's neck

Jupi carefully holds Kaori's face in his hands as he slowly crawls into Kaori's and nuzzles his face into Kao's neck. Kaori frozen cause he doesn't know what to do, cause he's afraid about hurting Jupi, and just keeping his hands at his side. Then he begins to pepper Kaori's neck with kisses, and trails it up to the base of his chin and feels the bottom of the muzzle. Slowly reaching his hands behind Kaori's head to unbuckle it, which causes him to freak out and grab Jupi's hands.

"Don't— Please... I don't want to hurt you—." But Jupi would gently take his hand off, and kiss Kao's knuckles gently. "Then I'll lead, all you need to do is hold onto my hips..." And he'd slowly lower Kao's hands to his hips, then raises his own hands to unbuckle Kaori's muzzle and gently place it on the ground. "It'll be ok Kao, cause I know you would never hurt me on purpose." Jupi smiles and places a kiss on the side of Kaori's lips then slowly kisses him on the mouth.

It's soft at first, their lips simply keeping each other warm, but as time passes Kaori becomes a bit more comfortable. His grip on Jupi's waist tightening, just a little, as Jupiter licks Kao's bottom lip asking for entrance which he grants. Their tongues not fighting, simply dancing, feeling, tasting each other, enjoying each other. Occasionally parting for breaths of air, but quickly returning to the fray of it. Jupi moves his legs so they straddle Kaori, gently grinding against him as their lips never leave each others. "K-kao..." Jupi breathes, when they part, him quickly unbuttoning his shirt and discarding it to some corner of the room and gently tugging at Kaori's. "P-please~."

Kaori nods, gently pushing Jupi away to tug off his own shirt before latching his lips back onto Jupi's. Jupiter's hands feeling every inch muscle on Kaori's body, and enjoying the feel, and warmth of his skin. If this goes down the road he wants it to, this will be their first time. Carefully Jupiter lifts one leg up to tug off his pants as Kaori shimmies out of his. "Jupi..." Kao groans once his pants and underwear come off, Jupiter placing himself above his hard cock, his own gently hitting Kaori's abdomen. Kaori's hands gripping his waist gently.

"Are you sure??" Kaori asks, his breath against Jupi's lips which excites him, the twitch his dick does against Kao's stomach proves as much. "Please Kao, I want to prove to you I love you..." Jupi whispers, running his hands up and down Kaori's chest, and along his shoulders. "Do you have lube??" Kao nods, pointing to his dresser, a gag gift from Keiko, he's kinda glad he didn't get rid of it now. Jupi gets up, and walks over to grab it, his bare ass exposed to Kaori— Kaori thought the Hughes where twigs but d a m n Jupi's cheeks where thick, his dick twitches with excitement as Jupi walks back over, opening the bring pink bottle as he does so. Kaori licks his lips, as he watches Jupiter pour a generous amount on him, which is fair, Kaori isn't exactly small.

Kao holds in a moan as he feels Jupiter stroke him gently, the lube covering his entire cock. And as much as Jupi would love to just sit there and jerk Kaori off, his own dick was already twitching with the want to be filled. Letting out a soft sigh, as he straddles Kaori, lining himself up before slowly lowering himself onto Kaori. And F U C K it burned, a deep low moan erupting from his throat as his hands tighten on Kaori's shoulders, his nails digging into his skin. Kaori's hands holding onto his hips, gently rubbing them once Jupi's sitting flush against him. It felt good— so fucking good to have his hole filled so well, "Kao... you filled me up— s-so well~." Jupi leans forward his arms around his back, nails digging into it.

"P-pah—." Kaori does a small thrust up, causing Jupi to let out a loud moan, his nails moving up Kaori's back. The sting of the new scars hurt but the feeling of Jupi's walls spasming around his cock was more than enough to make him forget. "Kao... you're so goo~~ ngnnn—." Jupi lifts himself, before lowering himself again while Kaori leans back watching. It was a beautiful sight to see— Jupi bouncing on his cock, being a moaning mess, sweat beading down his chest, his own cock slapping against Kao's stomach. Heaven, to Kaori at least, which reminded him that Jupiter's cock looked sad not haven been given attention.

Kaori grabs it, beginning to stroke it, it's big, bigger than he expected someone like Jupi to be, and not to mention thick. Gently playing with the tip with one hand, and holding Jupi's hips with the other. Jupi unraveling completely on top of him, his mains getting louder, so loud he was shocked his neighbors hadn't complained yet. "K-kao -I I'm~~." Jupiter's breathy town and the extreme spasming of his walls told Kaori Jupi was close, which was good cause... He's close too. The familiar knot in the pit of his stomach forming as Jupi begins to slow down, his thighs sore from the bouncing.

However, Kaori was wanted pleasure, he flips Jupiter over so his back is on the floor, before beginning to thrust into Jupi like a monster. Jupi's arms scratching at Kaori's back the faster and more desperate his thrusts became. "K-Kao please—." Jupiter's desperate plea bringing Kaori over the edge as he increases speed one last time, before cumming inside him, filling Jupiter to the brim. Jupiter himself came, decorating his and Kaori's chest with his substance. Completely out of breath, Jupi lets go his hands falling to his sides as Kaori pulls out, his cum pooling out of Jupi's ass and on the floor. It was only one round but— from what he heard Jupiter was a virgin, so he felt bad for going kind of rough at the end...

(Yes this was Make up sex for smth that happened don't worry too much abt it.)