"I'm Jungkook." Jungkook jumps in, looking directly at Harrison. "I'm her boyfriend." He adds and for some reason, him saying it to him directly gives me a sense of security.

"What are you doing here Harrison?" I grit and from the way he looks at me he knows exactly why I'm so agitated. Now that I'm getting back to my senses, I can feel the emotions surge through me in an order I can handle. 

"I'm just getting a drink-"

"Cut the shit." I scoff. "I don't mean what are you doing here in this pub. I mean what are you doing here."

"You seem displeased to see me." He says. "That makes sense considering that you're blaming me for something I never did." 

"Something you never did?" I sneer. "After all those years, you still refuse to own up to your mistakes."

Harrison sighs, "I know that what happened in the past has affected you in an inimical way, but I can assure you that-"

I cut him, as tears start to well in my eyes. "It's affected me," I laugh bitterly and slam my hand on the counter. 

"Elena?" Jungkook's hand reaches for my shoulder, but that doesn't calm me down.

"Do you have any idea about the damage you caused?" I cry. "I had nightmares of all the shit you did to me. I saw your fucking face everywhere I went and it drove me crazy. I was forced to quit dance because of you."

"I told you before, I never-" He starts but I interrupt him.

"Well, I don't believe you." 

I can feel Jungkook' hand stiffen on me and I can tell that he's getting as aggravated as me. He gets up and stands in front of Harrison. "I don't know how well you know Elena, but I'm warning you; stay away from her." He says sharply then turns to me, "Come on Elena, let's go."

"Okay," I nod. "Don't ever speak to me again Harrison." I tell my old dance teacher and when I slide off the bar-stool, he grabs my wrist. 

"Elena, you need to understand that I would never hurt you." He tells me, his voice as stable as the calmest river. "And what you think has happened five years ago, isn't true."

"Let go of me." I say lowly. 

"Let go of her." Jungkook repeats and steps closer to him.

"Um, if yall are gonna fight do it outside." Eric tosses all of a sudden and Harrison finally releases my wrist. Jungkook, drags me away from him. "Wait, aren't you gonna pay?" He yells and Jungkook goes back and removes some cash from his wallet. 

"Keep the change," he says and with that we walk outside Amantes. 

As soon as the cold air hits my face, I arch my neck and inhale deeply. My distress clearly hasn't vanished but at least Jungkook is here.

"What the hell happened in there?" He suddenly snaps. "Who the hell is Harrison?"

I shake my head and put my hands in my pocket, wiping my palms on the soft fabric. I haven't realized how damp my skin was while we were inside. Hell, I'm sweating through my clothes and the cold air that brushes against my skin makes me shiver. "He was my old dance teacher." I mutter. 

"Yeah, you never really mentioned anything about him." 

"I know," I breathe. "Can we get out of here please? I'm so tired, I feel like I'll pass out."

From the look on his face, Jungkook wants to ask me more, but instead he holds back. "You wanna come to my place? I would like it if you could stay over." He suggests and I raise a brow. 

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I ask.

"Um, no?" He says and funnily enough it sounds like a question. "Adonis and Blythe won't be there. They're probably out somewhere and my stepmom is on the opposite side of the mansion. My father is working late like he always does so..."

"Look, I just don't want to bring you in an awkward position with your family." I tell him. 

"My what now?" He grins feigning innocence. "Don't worry, no one will bother us." We walk towards his motorcycle which thankfully isn't parked far away from the pub. He helps me wear the helmet and buckles the strap for me. 

"Wait!" I say in a shriek. 

"What is it?" He looks at me wide eyed. 

"I don't have spare clothes." I mutter. 

"You don't need them." He grins like a fox and I smack his arm playfully. "Relax, so I'll lend you the hundredth shirt that you'll probably keep in your wardrobe." I giggle at his comeback.

"It's not like you're missing anything, they're all the same basic black and white T-shirts you're so obsessed with." I bite back. 

Jungkook starts the engine and it lets out a monstrous growl that makes me flinch. He gestures me to hop on and when I climb onto the shiny death trap he says, "Well, you look beautiful when you wear them so I guess it's a win win." And before I manage to say anything, we storm into the busy street where we get swallowed by city lights and heavy traffic.